ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Bus w**ker
What's the deal with Elite, site seems to be down, are there new maps or anything coming out?

Elite in not working shocker?! (Although it's fine for me).

Yeah new maps are coming every month for the first 9 months...sure that's what I paid extra* for.

*I didn't pay extra Clubcard FTW.

Bus w**ker
The FagMachineGun9? Nar I'll pass...unless I can run it akimbo and blast the s**t out of everyone on the map.

c***s. Actually, f**k it MW3 NAO!

Tesla MP3 2021
This game is a f**king joke, they are just making it worse. Since the most recent patch, for me, the lag has gone back to what it was, if not even worse!

Hit detection is an utter discrace, its like I am aiming right up at the sky or directly at my own feet. I mean if I couldn't play the game and I was shocking then fair enough but with a 26% accuracy count then I aint doing too bad and I know for sure I am aiming directly at someone when I am shooting, christ most of the time I am 4 foot away from them!

Host selection is still a joke, as it often migrates after a few minutes. What makes me laugh is it still shows people who are clearly lagging, and I mean doing an Irish jig across the screen as having a full strength connection. So the game clearly isn't recognising that these players have poor connections and should be in higher ping games with the other scrotes stealing their neighbours Broadband!!

Plus, it is hacked to fook, which they have meant to have fixed via the recent patches. Some little tw*t who sounded like he was 6 sent me a voice message asking me if I wanted to join is "boosting" lobby, I told him Santa wasn't real and he is adopted - naturally!

This game was really enjoyable about 2 weeks ago but now its just a f**king disaster!

Rant over!!!

Last edited:
Getting better. This wasn't sniping either - running around with a PP90M1 and getting a few rewards;

381549_10150530546994459_778874458_10522498_356786140_n.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I want to love this game but unfortunately I cannot. In fact I think I hate it. I cannot forgive the awful lag or whatever the f**k it is causing the issues that this game has.

I do games were I am 5-25. Total bullshit. Never happened in MW or MW2.

The connection is just a total joke.

Not a 320d
Just played through single player. What a load of s**t. Same f**king game yet again. Time they had a new engine for it. Plus im sick of seeing the same old s**t. Black ops single player was good bevause it was stuff id not really seen in games before. Sure it was the same f**king engine and what not but atleast it wasnt all M4A1's and s**t.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I don't get any of the issues you guys talk about. The only thing that p*sses me off is idiots crouching round corners with akimbo machine guns.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
This game is a f**king joke, they are just making it worse. Since the most recent patch, for me, the lag has gone back to what it was, if not even worse!

Hit detection is an utter discrace, its like I am aiming right up at the sky or directly at my own feet. I mean if I couldn't play the game and I was shocking then fair enough but with a 26% accuracy count then I aint doing too bad and I know for sure I am aiming directly at someone when I am shooting, christ most of the time I am 4 foot away from them!

Host selection is still a joke, as it often migrates after a few minutes. What makes me laugh is it still shows people who are clearly lagging, and I mean doing an Irish jig across the screen as having a full strength connection. So the game clearly isn't recognising that these players have poor connections and should be in higher ping games with the other scrotes stealing their neighbours Broadband!!

Plus, it is hacked to fook, which they have meant to have fixed via the recent patches. Some little tw*t who sounded like he was 6 sent me a voice message asking me if I wanted to join is "boosting" lobby, I told him Santa wasn't real and he is adopted - naturally!

This game was really enjoyable about 2 weeks ago but now its just a f**king disaster!

Rant over!!!

Lol! Quote of the thread! :cool:

D.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not having any lag issues at all, but had a couple of host migration games. I'm loving the P90 and akimbo FMGs.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I have had very very little lag in BF personally, even on PSN. I would say 99.9% of the games I have played have been lag free. Mates came round with a copy of MW3.....Boom, instant lag.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ive had a tiny bit but its obviously down to my connection when it happens, people must be in denile who say its the game!

Tesla MP3 2021
I cant comment on BF3 as I didn't play it as I dont like the game play/style.

As for MW3, it has now gone back in the drawer for a while as it is really pissing me off and I will end up smashing my iPhone,MBP etc etc in a fit of rage lol!

There are definitely issues with it as its plastered all over YT, you only have to watch a handful of videos made by the likes of Sandy Ravage and Chris Smooth etc to see they are having issues with this game i.e the lag.

As far as my connection is concerned, I am with VM on 100Mb Broadband with very good pings, minimal jitter, no packet loss etc etc so as far I as am concerned I have a very good connection, if not one of the best consumer connections available in the UK!

The players I have issues with i.e lag, hit detection are all from the UK so I personally believe that the game is just concentrating on putting players of close proximity together in lobby's regardless of whether they have a good connection or not, but it does seem that certain people dont have issues so its maybe those players that have a "mediocre" connection and are "getting away with it" so to speak!

What makes me laugh as well is when I search for a game, it always finds me games that are <50 ping, so the game must see that I have a "good" connection but it's also seeing other players has having a "good" connection but then when the game starts that isn't the case i.e host migration, unbelievable lag etc!

It was fine a few weeks ago, but they have released 2 more patches that have made it worse imo, but it doesn't seem that I am alone!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Mines like that adam and im with VM but ask the forza lot i have issues where it just f***s me off line and thats when no buggers using the net but me on the PS3/360 :( there is issues with the game like you say Sandy Ravage and Elpresador have issues. But my argument is that people are to quick to dismiss the game and dont even think for a second its their internet.

Tesla MP3 2021
I said I while back in this thread that I also think something is wrong VM ends as well and there are quite a few threads on the VM forums about it!

But something is definitely wrong from a game point, well for me anyway as the most recent patches have made it 10 times worse!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ive had a tiny bit but its obviously down to my connection when it happens, people must be in denile who say its the game!

This! my connection is slow as anything yet its only on the occasion where i get lag in mw3 bf3 and forza 4.

AK is s**t at COD. Before quitting for the 13892349823985th time, whilst crying, he told me he was going to call his mummy.

LOL! he is s**t at forza 4 and bf34 too ;)