ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

LY Megane R26
No I haven't:/ Dont even know what that is?
It was fine for a few hours after work. Then went silly, was even freezing the menu while inviting friends, trying to find game etc.

Like I said was fine before as got a score of 33-3 and then 36-2 on Killed Confirmed.

(Kills and deaths are the green and red at the KD Ratio part)
323f1da9.jpg

7a13fb5c.jpg

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Connection has been awesome for me tonight, absolutely raping on s and d. Getting 11-0 etc.

I actually got trollolol'd from a clan. Lol I just laughed as we used to do that.

Fiesta ST-2
Wish they would bloody sort these spawns out, it happens on every map. Arkaden I killed two guys coming down the stairs to get 'c' flag, they both spawned metres away from where I killed them and turned around killing me as I was reloading! Hard hat I died instantly because I spawned in front of a sniper aiming at someone else!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It doesn't?

Although I've heard it's pretty good once you get melee.

Played a team of riot shielders in s and d and every kill was 1 hit for me to die and they can swap from shield to knife and pistol while you're shooting them and kill you.

Edition 30
Not been on for 3 weeks.

Can't wait to get my next headset up and running and have a blast.

My lil bro was playing Dom earlier and it looked like the spawns were still shite!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
i still have BF3, i am saving it for when i get bored of COD and get my fibre optic broadband installed

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I love playing s and d on cod over playing bf3. I dunno what it is but when you get a 5 or 6 man clutch it feels satisfying. Had a few over the weekend.

In what way?
People seem to be running alot quicker.
People killing me when they're facing the other way (even killcam showing this)
Silly amounts of air supports
Some players seem indestructable
Joined a couple games where on Kill Confirmed, when you went to collect the tag, it said kill denied?!

Spawning right infront of the opposition too, which I guess is the games fault, rather than hackers?!

I may just be spouting s**t here, but thats what it seems to have been happening the past few days.

A.N. Other
I've noticed people running quickly, just assumed that they were carrying a small light-weight gun as you can run faster like that.
Some games yesterday i've had a lot of air-support come down, others hardly any, bit random.
Indestructible, well i'm pants anyway but sometimes i've been suprised people haven't gone down even if i've shoved a few rounds into them from fairly close range... I had juggernaut armour & got swarmed by people so that was no use!

Spawning is crud though, get fed up with being put right infront of someone & never seem to have that happen the other way round so I gain from it!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I had a game this morning that was bizarre, it was as if everyone's guns were super powerful.

The shot guns had more range than the assault rifles and the mp7 and type 95 were one shot kill weapons.

I enjoy playing this game but I think this could be the end for the cod series. They need to fix the issues and problems or people are going to lose interest and not buy the next one.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not played this for a while now. Think I played it too much when it came out and I just got bored.

Got back into FIFA big time, which is much more annoying than any COD game!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I broke it again, after my headset started working again i could only get into a few decent games. the others were 1-2 bar connection or i was bouncin and laging all over the place.

i am not sure if this is down to the game or me having a 3 Mbs connection though