ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I am hooked on Virus. Really enjoy it and find I am levelling up very quick and also having fun in the process.

Also enjoy Team Defender I think it's called?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Lag today was terrible. On the final kill cam it showed my bouncing Betty explode in there face then shoot 1 bullet and I die. There's got to be a way to sort this surely.

Two 0 Shitx
I'm getting it too, used to have 0.6mb connection with high ping and 98% packet loss no problem on mw3 a few months ago, now have 1.5mb, new router, 0% packet loss and low ping and it's laggy as f**k even when i have full bars on the select screen.

White APE
5acb14b8-2691-c3e6.jpg

BEAST!

Fiesta ST-2
What game mode were you playing?

Hopefully not dropzone, it's so annoying when people don't play it properly and just hang back throwing Grenades and shooting at the dropzone, usually they're near the bottom of the scoreboard with good k/d ratio.

White APE
It was drop zone and I did get involved in the drop zones, not as much as i usually do but I was just being very careful, using cover and kept having to run off to find a new gun. I think it was more of a one off fluke tbh. A well placed sentry gun did me proud too.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I actually stuck someone yesterday and they didn't die. I'm sure it was hacked as I hit a guy twice with an RPG and he didn't die. He didn't have blast shield either as a little icon comes up when they do.
Did have a few good games yesterday though and had a guy called knob necks life. He was ranked 3000 in the world and I destroyed him over and over again until he left. Lol

Currently on 7th prestige, haven't really been hammering it either. It's hard when you work shifts! Getting a few decent scores lately though.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Jesus I haven't even made 1st prestige yet lol but then again thats the joys of having young kids I never have time to play these days :(

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I had another go today, i have not been on for a while. it was a lag fest yet again.

i think they have zero plans to fix this game, its as laggy as it was on release

Mountune Tractor
Seems pointless doing this elite premium thing when your only going to save 10 quid on all the download packs, I only want the maps anyway not bothered about the extra missions.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
That's TDM for ya stava. Lol they have totally ruined that mode.

Got a 6 man clutch tonight with seb on s and d. Was an absolute beast.

Fiesta ST-2
Been beasting this on domination when in a good party (everyone has between 2.4-3.3 KD), the enemy scores at the end were painful to look at! All of them were basically 5 kills and 30 deaths.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Black Ops 2 confirmed. LOL.

It's just a f*cking sausage factory. And with plenty of gullible people to gobble down old sausages from 1999, why not eh.

AK

M240i
I think that'll be the first COD I won't buy.

I bought MW3 and it has been sat in my drawer gathering dust, lol.

Got my first 50+ kills on a match today (I know there's loads of deaths but it was one of those where you literally spawn and get shot straight away) - mayhem!

419186_10150696004394459_778874458_11112084_623732908_n.jpg