ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Goliath I
As I've hit prestige in not going to bother levelling up again.

Just going through upgrading various weapons. Been using the sniper rifles and surprised by the amount of kills I get. While I don't/can't quick scope it's all about knowing the vantage points ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm quite enjoying infected ATM. Needs to get harder and last longer though.
I reckon 1 v 1 I could take on these so called pros.

I'm quite enjoying infected ATM. Needs to get harder and last longer though.
I reckon 1 v 1 I could take on these so called pros.

I'd love to have a go with a pro too. I've never come across anyone in a game that constantly beat me, or that I thought "feck, that guy is really good".

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Play against treemanx psn fiestec off here. He will give anyone a good go. The swet clan is unstoppable with the major players in.

172 cup
Play against treemanx psn fiestec off here. He will give anyone a good go. The swet clan is unstoppable with the major players in.

I used to play against fiestec on COD 4, he was a member on ZSOC.

Very good player, I've come across few people with as good a K/D ratio as him- though the clan I'm in ATM has some very good players.

BtcH is our clan name, we welcome all challenges and have a few spaces left for premium members who want to join- we are at 90+ members ATM.

Z-E-D-A-V-I-T is me if anyone wants a game :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
the swet clan is no more now or we would of challenged you. half play mw2 and some went peasant box. me and fiestec play mw3 though.

I don't want to find myself out of my depth if I add any of you, so just out of curiosty, what k/d spreads do you have. I know you play S&D Kev so it doesn't matter too much.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
for thos having strict nat problems, you only need to reset your router to fix the problem, or stick in mw2 and start the multiplayer and it will open your nat, its mw3's crappy UPnP getting stuck.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
My router is a Thompson gateway v585. Since I set up all the correct ports forward I've had no issues.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
My router is a Thompson gateway v585. Since I set up all the correct ports forward I've had no issues.

I have that router. I think it starts off fine but after a certain period I think it gets bored and speeds drop massively. I have another beast of a router but it won't let me play mw3 on it : (.

Bus w**ker
New maps are alright at best.

Fancy a session tonight at about 9.30?

Oh and your location?!! You're a prick. LOL

9:30? Maybe, I'm currently drinking on my own like a f**king loser through boredom...so if I'm alive/awake then drop me a text to remind me and I'll hop on and slur down the mic to you.

Ha, wondered how long it would take. I'm fully ruining any chance you have of re-sale value on it ;).

White APE
Been playing s**t all afternoon then pulled this one.

516e101e-da5f-cf45.jpg

White APE
An area on the map gets lit up by a red flare. You have to hold the area. Score 20 pts per team member in the area per second. No kill streaks but when your in the area you rapidly earn a care package drop. It's pure carnage and loads a fun. area changes about every 60 secs.

I was using the G36C with holographic and heartbeat on that game. I was only using these attachments to complete the challenges to rank up the weapon. Trying to gold up my fav weapons. Done ACR, PP901M and MP7 so far.