ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Have looked out my 240Hz monitor to give this a blast on later. See what/if any difference ones sees.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lovely little win earlier. Just me left vs team of 2, i’m behind cover at military base near the airstrip and the circle is pushing the last 2 guys out, both of them walk over my mines, double kill. 💣💥 💣💥 🤣

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Lovely little win earlier. Just me left vs team of 2, i’m behind cover at military base near the airstrip and the circle is pushing the last 2 guys out, both of them walk over my mines, double kill. 💣💥 💣💥 🤣
You get a win as soon as I leave? Lol.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup

I think I've got that recorded.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
For some reason never bothered to look. But what setting is it where you can here kill chat from others.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Me and @Aaron.. with another mate got a trio win tonight and a 2nd. During the win my tv decided to display an auto power off sign across the screen right at the end...

Nice one, guy with the shotgun at the end could have made a mess!

Not noticed the filth on the beds before lol.

The guy in boneyard made me laugh. I get that quite often, “he’s 1 shot no armour”

erm, you didn’t even take 1 plate off mate, lol.

Yeah not sure how I looked like 2 people 🤔!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Nice one, guy with the shotgun at the end could have made a mess!

Not noticed the filth on the beds before lol.

Yeah not sure how I looked like 2 people 🤔!
He probably didn’t want his mates knowing he lost a 1vs1 so he made his death seem understandable by telling his mates there were 2 enemies 🤣

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Any saddos on during the day? I'm off this week so have plenty of time to burn.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ll be on as soon as I can sneak out of work without raising too much suspicion. Aiming for 13:00

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Me and @Aaron.. with another mate got a trio win tonight and a 2nd. During the win my tv decided to display an auto power off sign across the screen right at the end...

That guy with the origin went full potato. He must have shot you in the legs or something after missing his first 2 shots 🤣 you had half health and missing a plate and he still couldn’t kill you. Origin 12 is typically 2 shot kill for a fully armoured player as well.

A SHED!
That guy with the origin went full potato. He must have shot you in the legs or something after missing his first 2 shots 🤣 you had half health and missing a plate and he still couldn’t kill you. Origin 12 is typically 2 shot kill for a fully armoured player as well.
Everyone is using the origin at the moment. I've been melted by so many times. Is it that one that uses dragon's breath rounds?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Everyone is using the origin at the moment. I've been melted by so many times. Is it that one that uses dragon's breath rounds?
R9-0 as said but apparently Matt's dragon breath rounds didn't kill anyone last night 😒

Some good games last night. Annoying that we could have had back to back wins but the gas killed him during the 1v1. I'll have to check my clips of it later.

Can't believe people haven't turned off auto shutdown on their TV's 😂😂😂