ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I would 90% of our trio deaths were by the dmr.

I'm boycotting the game until the gun gets fixed. Just not enjoyable.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I would 90% of our trio deaths were by the dmr.

I'm boycotting the game until the gun gets fixed. Just not enjoyable.

We had a lot more fun on Rebirth quads tonight. Less chance of people getting their bumder guns and I really enjoyed just making do with what was on the ground tbh.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah rebirth is better, still mac heaven.

Its a shame as I really like the game but will wait until it gets nerfed.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Honestly don't find the DMR that bad I've killed plenty of people still using the Kilo. The pros with it are definitely a problem and if you get caught out in the open but wouldn't say it's bad enough I'd stop playing. Not saying it couldn't do with a nerf but it's not that bad unless it's in the hands of someone who is above average imo.

The pistols on the other hand can 1 shot and gives the benefit of ghost.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Honestly don't find the DMR that bad I've killed plenty of people still using the Kilo. The pros with it are definitely a problem and if you get caught out in the open but wouldn't say it's bad enough I'd stop playing. Not saying it couldn't do with a nerf but it's not that bad unless it's in the hands of someone who is above average imo.

The pistols on the other hand can 1 shot and gives the benefit of ghost.
I’m the same, been killed with it a couple of times but nothing ott. Got killed with the bruen/grau pre nerf a lot more. If anything, it probably takes more skill to use a DMR than a fully auto rifle.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Light weight 😂

Young Mr Felix Cub is demanding attention....

628B1359-FD62-4CB7-A621-08A9B2E81889.jpeg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve only just sorted my connection issue from last night. So I’ll be on shortly, after my Cheerios..

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
So how long until he's allowed on cod then?

@Daz... still doesn't let his son speak to me and @NorthloopCup for good reason 😂 Especially when there's a Juggernaut released....
Well that’s a bit rude isn’t it! I can turn the language off when needed! 😂 Annabelle is 4, and I’ve still not sworn in front of her. My tongue however has taken some huge bites in that time. 😂😂😂👍🏻

Tea Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Well that’s a bit rude isn’t it! I can turn the language off when needed! 😂 Annabelle is 4, and I’ve still not sworn in front of her. My tongue however has taken some huge bites in that time. 😂😂😂👍🏻
I can too but it takes a lot of concentration 😂

Like serious amounts of self control, I've tried to stop and I've managed to cut it down to once per sentence now 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just been trying the DMR on plunder. I was on the highest building in downtown and killed someone on hospital roof, 350m 😳😂 damage range definitely needs nerfing

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep. Annoying.

Don't watch as many videos on YouTube but when I do it's people moaning about this gun and the reason it's op..