ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
@dann2707 first headset gaming? Be a massive improvement.

Ant. I've been like that recently. You know when you get downed and expect your team mates to bail you out every time lol.

Or stoooopid lag crap, arrgggghhhh

:)

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
@Daz... do you have a mic? I couldn’t hear you last night at all?
Sorry I left and went into the other group. They’d been badgering me all night and I was taking some abuse in the WhatsApp group 😂

I do mate, it seems to work alright with everyone else. I know a lot of people have had issues with cross platform chat, but it’s usually an easy fix.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I got a regiment invite from here, I’m quite new to this COD what does it mean? [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It basically a clan/group in the social section with everyone from here in it so you can see who's online/join them pretty easily.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
At the mo I’m getting a couple hours in the eve, Mrs is working from home and I’m on full time call of kiddy duty’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
I just had a guess at when most people might be on for the double xp. If there is a consensus on another time that suits most players better let me know as I can change it no problem 👍

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
I do mate, it seems to work alright with everyone else. I know a lot of people have had issues with cross platform chat, but it’s usually an easy fix.
Lol fukcing typical eh! Could you hear me then? A lot of the other lads I play online with are cross platform too and I can hear them no problem. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Lol fukcing typical eh! Could you hear me then? A lot of the other lads I play online with are cross platform too and I can hear them no problem. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It seems very hit and miss at times.

Are you on PS4? That’s where most of the issues with chat seem to be for me.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Can’t seem to find a great deal out on the Season 3 pass which is available next week.

You guys found anything?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’ve not purchased any of the passes, is there much benefit to it? I’m used to the old days of map packs.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I’ve not purchased any of the passes, is there much benefit to it? I’m used to the old days of map packs.

I haven’t either but was hoping they wouldn’t take away plunder before I get a go with headset !

Speaking of Plunder, three wins yesterday and one of those was solo 😎

Last edited:

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Once you buy one season pass you earn more cod coins than it it costs for the next one. I also use the Microsoft rewards scheme and Xbox game pass (£1) to make points so don't end up paying anything extra. I'm waiting for season 3 to start and I've got 3900 cod points saved up already 👍

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
@Ant1 I just paid £8.39 through the game and unlocked battle pass 2. It’s given me the extra cod points from that so I now have enough to get season 3 once it’s live.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
@Ant1 I just paid £8.39 through the game and unlocked battle pass 2. It’s given me the extra cod points from that so I now have enough to get season 3 once it’s live.

how many points do you get?

f**king gutted today, headset still not arrived :(

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane

Think the pass was about 1000-1100 points when I bought the first one and you get 1300 points back per season if you get to rank 100 on the pass

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup

I got 1100 points for that, I’ve now got 1500 left after all the bonus bits along with what I already had.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
LOL fuckin ridiculous 🤣. I thought shooting people out of the sky from a mile away full auto with a sub was bad til I saw the wall bangs, then he gets on the shield turret and can't hit s**t 🤣.
PC hackers are ruining this game already sadly

I’m on pc and have no idea how to hack.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’m on pc and have no idea how to hack.

Same here. No idea, or interest in it.

You can get cheat devices for console too.

I’ve read that infinity ward have a team working around the clock banning people.