ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Changed my picture setting to FPS on monitor. Just out of curiosity. Noticed some ghosting so changed back to default. Now the ghosting is quite severe. Any thoughts guys? Preconditioned BenQ monitor, so not brand new.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
If it was just the monitor you changed and not graphic card control panel. Try turning off all dynamic options in advanced control panel and make sure AMA option is turned on then try the highest refresh rate you can 120Hz? Whatever you can do to speed up the refresh rate and reduce the input lag the better I've found.
Been messing with my screen this week too with some good, some bad results

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Changed my picture setting to FPS on monitor. Just out of curiosity. Noticed some ghosting so changed back to default. Now the ghosting is quite severe. Any thoughts guys? Preconditioned BenQ monitor, so not brand new.

What settings to you have it one?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If it was just the monitor you changed and not graphic card control panel. Try turning off all dynamic options in advanced control panel and make sure AMA option is turned on then try the highest refresh rate you can 120Hz? Whatever you can do to speed up the refresh rate and reduce the input lag the better I've found.
Been messing with my screen this week too with some good, some bad results
Sorry should have said, PS4
What settings to you have it one?
Default (gamer 1)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
This is what happens when you lose the gulag.....

Mouse meets screen.

3F1CDFAF-25DF-448C-9291-085099075B89.jpeg

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Had a proper go today for first time in ages, tried to do the quick scope challenge to get that new sniper.

f**k that, managed 1/15 progress, found it impossible to get my snipes to register as quick scopes :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was In the gulag with tht hdr. I'm quite good sniping tbf. Off we go, boom dead. He slid across and quick scoped me before I knew what the hell was happening. Looked a bit suss as it looked to be a head shot.

Probably cross play (jokes)

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
I did it on HC using the MK2 carbine,
tac laser, slight of hand, ultra lite or extra ammo stock, stippled grip with choice of optic. You'll have it done in no time 👍

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I did it on HC using the MK2 carbine,
tac laser, slight of hand, ultra lite or extra ammo stock, stippled grip with choice of optic. You'll have it done in no time 👍

Didn’t try it with the carbine yet, only one I had success with that I tried was the kar98.

Im only a freebie warzoner, been playing Rumble to try and get this!

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
That will be a bit harder than HC but run tune up as 3rd perk and stopping power field upgrade for 1 or 2 shot kills and you'll be fine @ChrisR

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
So folks. Which perk do you guys run in perk slot 1? I run cold blooded but have been tempted to try EOD since C4 seems OP.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
EOD in slot 1 but C4 will still take you out I think.

Had a few invites last night from Dazzachezza? Sorry mate, was halfway through Duo's with @16v_er both times. Finishing 2nd again due to my inability to finish games off/ poor decision making.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just can’t play warzone without double time. Get around the map and inbetween buildings so much quicker

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Decent one from Friday with @Moonshot and his mate. Could have gone so wrong early on as we weren't even bothering to play lol.