ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Mount

White Sti Hatch
Im looking for a mount that i can bolt to the below cross bar in my car only needs to hold the weight of a Sony Mini DV cam anyone have a link to something decent that they could recommend ?

Best pic ive got atm

4001926970_82e87173ae.jpg

Myself and a few others have 'DIY'd it for cheap, using the head from a tripod and an exhaust clamp or two round the bar, solid as a rock, its worked fine on all the trackdays ive done!

White Sti Hatch
Myself and a few others have 'DIY'd it for cheap, using the head from a tripod and an exhaust clamp or two round the bar, solid as a rock, its worked fine on all the trackdays ive done!

Got any pics of said DIY rig ?

White Sti Hatch
Anyone know anyother shops other than Jessops that would sell somin i could use as ordering over the next is pointless atm with all the posties taking a hissy fit ! ?

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'd use a lot of tape to hold the gorillapod in place if you use one, they're ok for static stuff, but I imagine the bumps while moving would soon make it swivel.