ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera Mount

White Sti Hatch
Im looking for a mount that i can bolt to the below cross bar in my car only needs to hold the weight of a Sony Mini DV cam anyone have a link to something decent that they could recommend ?

Best pic ive got atm

4001926970_82e87173ae.jpg

Myself and a few others have 'DIY'd it for cheap, using the head from a tripod and an exhaust clamp or two round the bar, solid as a rock, its worked fine on all the trackdays ive done!

White Sti Hatch
Myself and a few others have 'DIY'd it for cheap, using the head from a tripod and an exhaust clamp or two round the bar, solid as a rock, its worked fine on all the trackdays ive done!

Got any pics of said DIY rig ?

White Sti Hatch
Anyone know anyother shops other than Jessops that would sell somin i could use as ordering over the next is pointless atm with all the posties taking a hissy fit ! ?

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'd use a lot of tape to hold the gorillapod in place if you use one, they're ok for static stuff, but I imagine the bumps while moving would soon make it swivel.