ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
If a football, tennis ball, frisbee or anything else goes near my car someone's getting puched!

I have enough of that on my f*cking street with the local kids,
the last thing I want is to deal with it while i'm trying to relax with a few beers.

Dave I'm shocked! You sound like a grumpy old man!

Relax.

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
No more takes on a nerf ball then? Just me? Throwing it on my own, running, then catching it.......:(

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Ive owned my car for 3 years but its only in the last 2 months ive got myself out to meet folk, the people ive met so far have been great.

​CCS is going to be fun.

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
On that note, I've not got a nerf ball.
I'll get asking about

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Been airing my tent out. Couldn't resist making up a loom for lighting lol.
640.gif

​That battery should last a good few days. Got 4 panels but I'll only use 2.

182cup & 172 racecar
I'm also a First aider, and on a plus note, trained with 'in field emergency medical trauma'. So should be alright if Dreds shoots you in the eye with an arrow.

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
So if it rains, and I mean IF, where are we all going to sit? Do we all whip our brollies out or something lol

Will there be some organisation on how tents are arranged with a communal area set out etc? Or is it just one big free for all?

Just asking :)
Chris

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm also a First aider, and on a plus note, trained with 'in field emergency medical trauma'. So should be alright if Dreds shoots you in the eye with an arrow.

Does this mean that you are camping Tony?! :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
So if it rains, and I mean IF, where are we all going to sit? Do we all whip our brollies out or something lol

Will there be some organisation on how tents are arranged with a communal area set out etc? Or is it just one big free for all?

Just asking :)
Chris

Singing in the rain.

​Yeah tent circles so we can play catch....lol

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Not towel, shampoo or body wash then?

Oh, and Jared's got enough room to hold a royal banquet so if it rains we'll all just pile in there.