ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
uve5uta4.jpg

Glorified bucket?!?!?! How much?!?!?!

Got my tent sorted, loads of head room!

ra8ypapy.jpg

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I didn't buy neither, just made me laugh. Got that tent I posted the other week 34.99 bargain. Offer ran out today too

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
My porch has a seperate groundsheet :dapprove:

Use one of the side flaps as your door, keep the rest as covered storage for bags/shoes/booze e.t.c. ;)

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just set mine up to see what the crack is, nice and easy, 10 minute job. Soon get on the beers then

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You got to count putting the pegs in too! ;)

I saw a pop up tent today and thought fcuk that!

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Squat in shakeshafts!
I'm sleeping like a star fish, because I can

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
Don't forget I have pop up tent too!
Just throw it in the air and done. f**k pegs. Once bags/booze or whatever's inside it'll be weighed down

Twingo Dynamique
pegs are seriousely a good idea..... i was in a tent last night with about ten other people. a huuuuuge thunderstorm rolled through with i'm guessing about 20-35knot wind/gusts. needless to say we were pretty pleased for the pegs... even if we did have to hold the thing up with our heads due to the wind pushing it over... :L

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
lol @ Daddy Ron!

If you f*****s start calling me dad you had better make sure you all bring belated Father's Day presents with you!!

;)