ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Mmmmm griddle, like a sandwich van!

Don't you like fire Tony? I thought all males do? It's mesmerising!

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
future high 5 for when I see you :D
we can pop to tesco and I'll bring a pan? I assume that's what they're used for... I barely get beyond pot noodles, micro chips and nachos

Pot noodles still 'work' when cold (although it takes longer for them to go soft) so I may do that, also got to pop down to Go Outdoors soon to pick up some bits so I'll see what they've got in the way of bag meals for that authentic 'you live in a cardboard box' cuisine.

Pot noodles still 'work' when cold (although it takes longer for them to go soft) so I may do that, also got to pop down to Go Outdoors soon to pick up some bits so I'll see what they've got in the way of bag meals for that authentic 'you live in a cardboard box' cuisine.

Sounds... Tasty? lol

I'm stealing someones fire.

Jared you're not coming to breakfast with the club? I'm buying.....

Yeah I am :) Bacon on Saturday and breakfast with everyone on sunday. you'll get it sunday when we leave bbz

I won't be camping anymore. My mate has found out he is able to move into his new property sooner than expected, so I'll be helping him do that on the Sunday morning.

I'll still come and have a laugh with everyone at the campsite Saturday night though :) no drinking for me D:

Listerine & Poledo
Surely all we need is for a V6 to turn up, give it 10 minutes sat idle and we'll have the perfect bonfire?

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Been shopping.

Can I borrow someone's pops and bangs to light this bad boy? :eek:

Photo%2019-06-2013%2017%2014%2033.jpg

Also got a provisional menu for myself, consisting of meatballs and pasta for friday night, and then spicy meatballs and potatoes for saturday night. Yum yum. Tempted to get some bacon too, I'll have to see.

Extremely last minute but I just realised I've got Saturday and Sunday off and no plans. I don't have a ticket or know anyone that's going though!