ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Already done, even though I had to leave it out for an extra day or two because it rained.

​I am NOT looking forward to packing it away again.

FF Clio 182
Why do I get the feeling lots of people going to turn up and find their tent is messed up or broken. Like I said, sleep in the car :)

Twingo Dynamique
Ron - Any idea how much breakfast will be in the morning?

Anyone else (although probably Ron too) - Are we having a fire... as in... a fire fire, had a party other night with the disposable barbies... ended up balancing the grills between the logs on our fire, worked way better as the disposables didnt give off much heat...

If we are i'll attempt to source some wood... although obvisouely it would be fairly futile by myself... :L

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Ron - Any idea how much breakfast will be in the morning?

Anyone else (although probably Ron too) - Are we having a fire... as in... a fire fire, had a party other night with the disposable barbies... ended up balancing the grills between the logs on our fire, worked way better as the disposables didnt give off much heat...

If we are i'll attempt to source some wood... although obvisouely it would be fairly futile by myself... :L

Budget for a tenner mate but it should be a bit cheaper.

I'm not sure about fires tbh. I doubt it's going to be a goer though if I'm honest.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Some campsites will allow fires as long as they aren't on the floor ie a fire pit/brazier.

Tbh I'm not sure that a fire would be a good idea anyway.

It's not going to be cold and if anyone wants to bring some charcoal they're welcome to use my mini barbecue after I've cooked my food.

Twingo Dynamique
it was more to do with how i just like fire... :L dont know why... just gotta love a controlled fire.

FF Clio 182
I'm bringing a disposable BBQ and a gas stove. Anyone with a small frying pan can have a free bacon sandwich Saturday morning ;)

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
so free bacon sandwiches for me and Jared then? Boom!

I need to sort out food, but more importantly, I haven't yet got a way of cooking it lol.