ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You what? I don't think I've ever been to a camp site where I couldn't BBQ?

All the ones I have been to have said no lol. Like I say I will ask, I was basing my response on my experiences. Of its the case that most of them let you then it shouldn't be a problem but ill confirm :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I reckon BBQ should be ok. If we take some house bricks to sit them on then the grass won't get burnt. :)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
We could all go out for dinner?

The village pub and the Chequers and Swan restaurants are all within close walking distance.

Park residents are welcome to walk across the road and visit Fowlmere Sports & Social Club
where they can enjoy the children's play facilities outside or relax inside with a drink in the comfort of the licensed bar.

Or we can all sneak in disposable BBQs and flash Rons warrant card if anyone gets arsey. :cool:

172cup
Camping @ CSS 2013
1. Aucky
2. McGherkin
3. Scrooge
4. cswalmsley
5. Rob
6. JHead
7. DaveDreads
8. sbridgey
9. Liamm
10. Luke
11. Adam.P
12. RyanG +1
13. DCI RAZ + 1
14. Goodj
15. Rafmatt1984
16. JoeDot
17. Cazzy
18. Benn j +1
19. Don
20. TomGarvie + 2/3 (cost depending)
21. Nickmelson +2 ( it'll be 21st as well :D )

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Even if you kept quiet at CSS about it, i'm sure your two mates will drop you in it,
so we all know to make you the centre of attention and pour booze down your neck until you go wrong. :D

Your 21st is the big one mate, after that 30 is the next one anyone will care about.

UR R26
You what? I don't think I've ever been to a camp site where I couldn't BBQ?

Remember the coffee incident at FCS many moons ago? I'll hopefully have a different car by then, but I'm definitely camping.

Camping @ CSS 2013
1. Aucky
2. McGherkin
3. Scrooge
4. cswalmsley
5. Rob
6. JHead
7. DaveDreads
8. sbridgey
9. Liamm
10. Luke
11. Adam.P
12. RyanG +1
13. DCI RAZ + 1
14. Goodj
15. Rafmatt1984
16. JoeDot
17. Cazzy
18. Benn j +1
19. Don
21. Nickmelson +2 ( it'll be 21st as well )
22. CountryBumpkin

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Camping @ CSS 2013
1. Aucky
2. McGherkin
3. Scrooge
4. cswalmsley
5. Rob
6. JHead
7. DaveDreads
8. sbridgey
9. Liamm
10. Luke
11. Adam.P
12. RyanG +1
13. DCI RAZ + 1
14. Goodj
15. Rafmatt1984
16. JoeDot
17. Cazzy
18. Benn j +1
19. Don
22. CountryBumpkin << Is not allowed to sleep in his car
23. Sunglasses Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Even if you kept quiet at CSS about it, i'm sure your two mates will drop you in it,
so we all know to make you the centre of attention and pour booze down your neck until you go wrong. :D

Your 21st is the big one mate, after that 30 is the next one anyone will care about.

Deffo the big one. I had a quiet 21st so went all out on 22nd and ended up in hospital the following day

We will look after you though :)

Camping @ CSS 2013
1. Aucky
2. McGherkin
3. Scrooge
4. cswalmsley
5. Rob
6. JHead
7. DaveDreads
8. sbridgey
9. Liamm
10. Luke
11. Adam.P
12. RyanG +1
13. DCI RAZ + 1
14. Goodj
15. Rafmatt1984
16. JoeDot
17. Cazzy
18. Benn j +1
19. Don
22. CountryBumpkin << Is not allowed to sleep in his car
23. Sunglasses Ron
24. -Danman- + 1/2/3 :)

UR R26
Why can't I sleep in my car :(. I don't want to spend hours putting a tent up. I just want to pull up, drink and laugh at people putting tents up :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Why can't I sleep in my car :(. I don't want to spend hours putting a tent up. I just want to pull up, drink and laugh at people putting tents up :(

Me & Gray went around Europe with those pop up ones from decathlon for £30. They were great, popped up in seconds.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I have a halfrauds pop up one that's mainly made held together with a lot of gaffa tape after a fire burnt a lot of holes in it lol.
If cars are nearby I wanna sleep in mine again! I was nice and toasty in mine last year.

SG9 Forester STi
As long as there is still availability (haven't checked the thread yet!) I'll get this booked up. :)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
He said it would be a plot quite far from the centre of the site, i said further the better.

£8.50 over the phone

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
It can accommodate for loads. please book asap as gives us an idea of numbers then. Could be a fantastic (messy) night.