ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Camping @ CSS 2013
1. Aucky
2. McGherkin
3. Scrooge
4. cswalmsley
5. Rob
6. JHead
7. DaveDreads
8. sbridgey
9. Liamm
10. Luke
11. Adam.P
12. RyanG +1
13. DCI RAZ + 1
14. Goodj
15. Rafmatt1984
16. JoeDot
17. Cazzy
18. Benn j +1
19. Don
20. TomGarvie + 2/3 (cost depending)
21. Nickmelson +2 ( it'll be 21st as well )
22. CountryBumpkin << Is not allowed to sleep in his car
23. Sunglasses Ron
24. -Danman- + 1/2/3 :)
​25. Owen92
​26. mharvey

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'm all booked up for camping now, has anyone got confirmation of booking through the post,
or do we just show up and hope they haven't lost our names or written them down wrong?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Also i'm sure I paid £9 quid on the phone, despite the thread saying it's £5 quid
and other members saying they've paid £8.50 on the phone.

Not that i'm bothered, £9 quid's nothing but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I'm all booked up for camping now, has anyone got confirmation of booking through the post,
or do we just show up and hope they haven't lost our names or written them down wrong?

was that long ago i booked i cant actually remember what you do lol. I havent got any confirmation through post so I'm guessing if you have the card you paid with and I.D on you that should be enough?

Suzuki Jimny
Ace. Going to be a bit of a mad rush if I do come, getting home from 2 weeks in Spain to hop in the car and drive 4 hours then get pissed in a tent.

Last edited: