ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone make me some bits of metal for my top mounts?

172DD Cup
bit vague, but can anyone make a couple of metal rings? how much would this sort of thing cost?
top_mount.jpg

thickness = 1mm. holes are to fit M8 bolts, i can confirm distance between bolts later.
it's to go around the top of the bodywork on my solid top mounts. like what the strut brace does in this pic.

top_mount_2.jpg

cheers, kris

172DD Cup
ok mate yes please.
the holes are 8.5mm diameter and they are on a pcd of 62mm with equal length between them. i'm gonna try and draw something up in office(!) don't laugh.

172DD Cup
two of these please
topmount.jpg

width anywhere between 1-1.5mm. you can see in the top photo what its used for, so whatever you think is best.

172DD Cup
Just as a big washer. It will sit flush on the body around the top mount. I don't have the strut brace on mine. Just needs to be washer thickness really. Don't want it too thick as ill have less bolt holding the mount in place.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

172DD Cup
Surely you could line it up with the bottom of the hole as I though it was just the top corner of your top mounts that had been ground away?

Yep, its ground away exactly where the top right bolt would go

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

172 turbo
hi mate pm me im aircraft sheety so this is what i do, shall i supply material also meet you in farnborough or near pm ?