ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car broken in to :(

Yaris Hybrid

What sort of batty Magistrate or Jury would not consider that to be beyond reasonable doubt?!?! Its a frickin joke.

By the way the lads doing the thieving in our road were using an old Metro. They drive up at 2am with the headlights off. Seems like these old easy to nick cars are the main form of transport for scum like that.

Nissan R35 GT-R

Well Ive been on to the police today. They dont want to see the CCTV evidence unless there is a clear view of the suspects faces. The camera records 24 hours of footage on 3 hours of tape, so going through frame by frame on my video player is very tedious.

There would be a shot of them coming into the car park, but I dont have time to go through the tape looking for them! The police seem to be doing nothing about it, even though another car got broken into yesterday at the same place, and the suspects did at least 3 others the day they did mine.

Looking for a new gym as we speak...