ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car security and trackers

Short Legs

ClioSport Club Member
  a better one
£140 for the basic i think and then £17 per month subscription for the monitoring.
not that bad then.

I take it the service where they actually go out and locate your car, and wait until it's recovered is extra (or maybe a cost charged to your insurers).

Seen a couple of their videos. They really do highlight one of the issues with the massive Police cuts.

I liked the one where they got the Evoque back. It had group of lads stood next to it and their guy decided to just walk up to the car start it up and drive it away LOL.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
not that bad then.

I take it the service where they actually go out and locate your car, and wait until it's recovered is extra (or maybe a cost charged to your insurers).

Seen a couple of their videos. They really do highlight one of the issues with the massive Police cuts.

I liked the one where they got the Evoque back. It had group of lads stood next to it and their guy decided to just walk up to the car start it up and drive it away LOL.
Possibly yeah i've only looked into it briefly after seeing their videos.

Yeah that Evoque one is good.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Halfords do a tracker for 45 quid that's supposed to be good with no subscription.