ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAR + SNOW = FUN!

15774882.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
CS member, going on about being hero driver in the snow, after tooling their last one?

standard

1.2 16v clio
:S i done this when it was my first year of driving i must say it was fun as the only risk was to the car as no one was around and no cars either..... now i just leave the car at home :) as i must say the clio hates the snow

TT QS
so what i crashed. who gives a f**k seriously it has nothing to do with the video i uploaded ;) go moan at the OP for having fun in the snow. :)

Because, not only was it awful, you'd already crashed in those conditions so I for one would assume you'd learnt from that trip to the ditch. This is funny LOL

172 + 350z
I have no problem with people doing it as long as it doesn't affect of endanger other people.
I am not going to lie I am no expert took me a while to realise when I left the traction control on and handbrake turned the car automatically tried to straighten up, felt like a right lemon.
Once turned off was good fun and to be totally honest it does split the drivers from the screwdrivers..... always have a giggle when you see it going wrong.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
EFA.

I love driving in the snow, and am confident I'm safe and always go slow - I just never drive in it due to the other idiots on the road!

Had to go on a short 10 minute journey on Saturday - 3 people nearly hit me due to stupidity!

I was getting ready to plant my foot and head round a corner today because I thought someone was going to slide into me!

Ph.2 172 / A6 Qttro
Yea, well, was a nice day though :D

Na, everything was save ... airfield is alot bigger than the street was ... did you just pull it out or was alot damaged? .... ;)

Ph.2 172 / A6 Qttro
As I said ... mine was ok. Pulled it out and went on, his was alot damaged, if i recognize correctly ...

Clio 1.4 16V
:S i done this when it was my first year of driving i must say it was fun as the only risk was to the car as no one was around and no cars either..... now i just leave the car at home :) as i must say the clio hates the snow

Yeah these pics werent when i was playing, was just driving around, i went out at night when noone was around, its my first year in the snow on my own so wouldnt even risk it tbf, was some fun though.

FF Racing Blue 182
i crashed my first car in the snow pulling the handbrake and went right over a kerb the snow was covering cost me £200 for being a knob

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
There's a time and place to mess about tbh.

I've had at least 10 retards nearly hit the van over the last few days. I'm just glad I don't use the Clio as a daily.

i had a problem insuring my 1.4 clio, was told as named driver it was 70 a month, turn around and say as im 18 its to high of a risk so would have to get my own insurance which is now 155 a month, double what id expected to pay, even though ive been driving over a year and have never crashed or anything, I know this isnt bad compared to some insurance quotes still annoying!

in a thread about insurance our OP strikes again