ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cardiff: RB197 and Black 172

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Both about 3.40ish today:

Black 172 by Cardiff Prison, looks good with the recessed exhaust - prospeed by any chance?

Mint and clean RB 197 on Mackintosh Place....need to get me one of those next!:cool:

Abarth 500
Both about 3.40ish today:

Black 172 by Cardiff Prison, looks good with the recessed exhaust - prospeed by any chance?

Mint and clean RB 197 on Mackintosh Place....need to get me one of those next!:cool:

That would be me in the 172, yep prospeed exhaust, i saw you ardmiring how clean my car was....400mile roundtrip through rain and s**t FTW

I see you every morning i think driving through Cardiff Bay?

Clio 182 + Recaros
I'vr seen to RB 197 a few times driving around Cardiff Prision. Brand new out of the box

Owen

ClioSport Admin
havent seen you for time you comin to the meet matey?

Hey Pete, long time no see mate.:eek:
Been mega busy in work/uni. Will have a look in the meets thread now.
Car (hopefully) passing MOT today then need to get coilys set up (once i finally get some C-Spanners) and bluey will be all good again!!

That would be me in the 172, yep prospeed exhaust, i saw you ardmiring how clean my car was....400mile roundtrip through rain and s**t FTW

I see you every morning i think driving through Cardiff Bay?

Lol, loving the hair btw!
I work in Techniquest, so yes thats me. Theres someone who drives a Artic 182 who blasts round the bay now and again, hes a security guard i think. Not sure if he is on here?

p.s. how the f**k do you keep your car so clean in this weather :S

Many layers of wax and then each time it gets clean, a quick spritz of megs last touch (QD).....absolutely awesome stuff:cool:

Abarth 500
Lol, loving the hair btw!
I work in Techniquest, so yes thats me. Theres someone who drives a Artic 182 who blasts round the bay now and again, hes a security guard i think. Not sure if he is on here?

pmsl...ta for the hair comment, ye i see the artic 182 every morning as well, i think he drops his wife off at red dragon centre...im not a stalker btw just walk that way every morning..