ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caring for an alcantara steering wheel

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Just done mine now, in the sink with warm soapy water and a new toothbrush. Looks like it's going to come out ok when it dries!

Before:
aqy2esam.jpg
qyhutu7y.jpg
uhy9ape8.jpg

After: (wet)
y9yrygu5.jpg
asudahut.jpg
3epazeru.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I had it upright and spun it through the water, as the wet part came out I was scrubbing it. Then ran warm water and rinsed it off while still rubbing gently.

It's looking good as it dries out!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Wait and see how mine turns out when it's fully dry before you go doing that incase I've fucked mine haha

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry James28 I forgot to update. Mine is hard and has gone back to being shiney on places already, I've probably driven about 150 miles with it.

I think it's too far gone tbh!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I find that the best way to care for your steering wheel is to make love to it. Sing it songs, rub you freshly shaven scrotum all over the bobbly Alcantara. Show it that you want it, make it feel speshul.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I fear that if I rubbed my freshly shaved scrotum on my steering wheel at the moment, it would tear my sack to shreds.