ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat-back exhaust for a 182 <£400

Clio 182
My exhaust has a nasty hole in the box between the cat and the backbox, not sure of the name of the blowing pipe but eitherway going to replace with a decent cat back as it was on my to buy list anyway.

Considered Milltek or Yozzasport...

Can anyone give me a review on each of these e.g. sound, performance and a warrenty if applies? (Milltek replaced my friends cat back exhaust under warrenty)

Also any suppliers I could contact regarding ordering one and best price.

Would consider others have about £400 to spend.

CHEERS! :approve:

Clio 182
I bought a miltek exhaust and it's really good fits perfect and sounds nice not to loud

Cool thanks, thats what i'm looking for something that fits right hate it when you see one exit lower than the other and something that has a nice pur but doesn't sound like the anti christ coming up behind you :evil:

Custom built is probably the answer.
I have a Janspeed Supersport which is well made and a good sound without being stupid for everyday/motorway use.
I would have gone down the Yozza route, but had about 2 days to decide what to go for when mine failed it's MOT with a similar problem to yours and I couldn't drive it until a new one was fitted :)