ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Cover Photo (read inside).

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
My band have just finished recording our second EP. The music has gone to be mixed/mastered, and we have around 1 month until release.

We are still undecided on artwork for the CD.

The reason for posting in here is to see if anyone can offer anything.
Do you have any photo's that you think 'That would look awesome as a CD cover'? If so, post them in here.

The CD will be released on iTunes worldwide and in various independent record stores.

We are extremely skint as a band at the moment, so I am unsure whether we could offer anything. However you will receive full photo credit on the CD, a free CD and obviously your photo on the cover.

Note: The cover will be 2 sided, so the photo will either need to be large enough to cover both sides, or 2 photo's of a similar subject.

Some examples that I like for inspiration:

The_Starting_Line_Direction-B000RRUSFS.jpg

The-dangerous-summer-reach-for-the-sun.jpg

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but thought I would post on the off chance.

Cheers.
Brookie.

Last edited:

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
5388568160_c9198aa250.jpg

smoke by ipodsandguns, on Flickr

I could make it a softer colour for you no probs and i can also supply a rear cover.

I think this one suites a cover with the nice space for your bands name.

Great suggestions too!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for posting guys!

Front

5368079059_54089908bd_z.jpg

Moon catapult by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Back...?

5368594746_b0c3951d5b_z.jpg

Garden at night by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Full 21MP RAW files available on request*

*for 10% of anything the band makes until the end of time :rasp:

I really really like the back one. Awesome photo. I think the front one would need more blank space though... as in more sky. I'd have to try it.
Thanks for posting :)

Have a look here,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18244158@N00/page2/

Especially the old stereo pictures.

It's a friend of mine looking to set up as a photographer, I'm sure he'd do it for the exposure.

I like those old stereo photo's...hmm.

5388568160_c9198aa250.jpg

smoke by ipodsandguns, on Flickr

I could make it a softer colour for you no probs and i can also supply a rear cover.

I think this one suites a cover with the nice space for your bands name.

Great suggestions too!

Maybe a bit 'Metal' Daniel son? Not sure...