ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

change wheels or not? pics*

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
i do like them just thought maybe others had some idea of others that woulkd look better thanks for advice though
;)

16v
They are nice the colour really suits the car........ If it was me I would get 16" the handling is much beter..

so 16" will def improve handling will it if so will it be very noticable?i have thought about this just not sure about the differance
:dapprove:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i'd personally change them as i don't like them, but i wouldn't change them because of what everyone else thinks, if you like them, thats all that matters!

black kro said:
^^ DITTO.

I've been told mine are a 'bit chav', but I luv 'em!

i think them tsw are very nice mate was actually considering those v.nice go lovely with your colour car too:approve:

Meg on pistonheads £6995
cheers mate - Catalunya's in Graphite with quality Yoko's for £595 (Carniosseur Kettering)

Adamhodg said:
Keep em mate. Nice to see something a bit different every now and then!:approve:
thats a good point i havent seen alot of these at all at least not on clios, if i do change them def be for something rare as differant is good rather then the same as the next clio you see drive by:approve:

stevieb172 said:
never mind the wheels how the hell do you get your car that shiny!!!!:dapprove:
cleaned it just yesterday and give her a wee polish,gotta keep it clean the birds round here drop back end bombs all the time lol:D

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
keep them ... i actually like them ... is your colour not quite rare for a phase 1 ?

cock mobile.
They're different, and they aren't too bad.

I'd be a lot more worried about the gash sunstrip.