ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Alloy Refurb

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I need my 172 alloys refurbed but everwhere around here is £65 per wheel and i really dont wanna pay that (Tight arse :D) if i cant find a cheap one im gonna have to pay £65 per :dapprove:

Any1 know of a good company around the cumbria area?

Mk5 golf gti
haha just see my thread.this is what i want.im sure this could be tackled by ourselves??

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
cosmetic work aint my thing really :p
give me an engine and il be fine lol

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
£65 a wheel!? Thats rediculous :mad: I paid £45 each for mine and the quality of work was amazing! im from n.ireland so sorry that this doesnt help :p

Rant over :D

I used a mobile firm round my way and they did all four for 50 per wheel and the finish is first class

Golf GTD Mk7
http://www.wickedwheels.co.uk/ try these guys. think they only do mobile now. Can't remember what I paid off the top of my head as it was years ago.

Might be worth getting the paint code first though to speed to process and make sure you're garanteed a match

BG182FF
i can get all mine refurbed and done any colour or anything for £100. about £25 a wheel here in Skeg LOL. and i feel ripped off paying that lol

Golf GTD Mk7
i can get all mine refurbed and done any colour or anything for £100. about £25 a wheel here in Skeg LOL. and i feel ripped off paying that lol

bargain. Just get them all powered coated when a few go ;) Much cheaper and will last longer and more durable to damage

Track 172cup
theres a guy that does wheels refurbs (can't remember if it paited or powdercoated though) in Birmingham for £25 a wheel, thats the trade price but if you speak to him and say your from a car club and he might get more business from it then he should do it at that price (worked on 206info anyway)

1.4 16v soon 2 be 172 rep
we refurbish alloys and re spray them can you pm me pictures of them and ill quote a price for you thanks.