ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap tyres?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Just looking to replace my front tyres and found a place on the internet which seems like good value...

http://www.blackcircles.com/

£74 per corner, fitted for ContiSportContacts.

Does this seem like a good deal?
Anybody used this company before?

Cheers
Matt

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
team_penetrator said:
Got my conti sports supplied and fitted for 60 a corner...

That sounds really good! Where was that from?
Mytyres.co.uk want £63 per corner just for the tyre. Don't know how much fitting would be, but i guess around £15?

Cup 172
Matt78 said:
That sounds really good! Where was that from?
Mytyres.co.uk want £63 per corner just for the tyre. Don't know how much fitting would be, but i guess around £15?

That was at ATS... but... they started off wanting 80 a corner. I phoned round and found a local gargae that would do them for 62 a corner (tyre Spot in Darlington) and then called ATS back as they have one of these price promise things where they will beat any price.

Fella wasnt very happy, but i was...

172 ph1
Weeman said:
Avon Ditch finders? Nankang widow makers??

I'd go for an Arrowspeed on the left and a Ceat Spider on the right.

I've used mytyres without any problems.
You should be able to get fitting/balancing for under a tenner from your friendly local garage.

If you are really pikey don't pay the disposal fee, take the tyres home and hide them in the attic for the next resident!