ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheers All!

Punto/Clio GTT
first meet, nice to put faces to people ive talked to for years, didnt dissapoint, enjoyed my day.

thanks CS!

ps shame there was only one MK1 there (with a scratched roof and dodgy alloys ;)) wish mine had of been done now!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
My first meet too. Was nice to meet some of the dirty diesel crew.

Great day out, well organised. Just a shame the weather wasn't great. Roll on next meet!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Just got home now. Worth the 4 hour round trip. Nice to meet who ever I spoke to!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
great day out tbh, mesuem was interesting and my mobile mechanic melark JP93 ;) stupid diesel eating up oil haha

nice to finally meet some of the forum users in person.

thanks lads with the dCi's !! :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Great day despite the weather, thanks to all who made the day what it was.

Also thanks to who ever closed my bonnet when it started to piss with rain :)

Punto/Clio GTT
even saw Jas! was a pleasant surprise

and james (dash), never met the bloke before in my life, his words were " so you're that c**t off the forum are you? " pmsl, legend

R14 CUP
Nice to meet everyone who I spoke too.

Was looking forward to getting my 2118's today, but it wasn't to be for one reason or another!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
first meet, nice to put faces to people ive talked to for years, didnt dissapoint, enjoyed my day.

thanks CS!

ps shame there was only one MK1 there (with a scratched roof and dodgy alloys ;)) wish mine had of been done now!

Fcuk you. x

Punto/Clio GTT
haha, nah seriously, i was expecting some right weirdos, but everyone seemed friendly and easy to talk to tbh. apart from Daniel, didnt understand a f**king word he was saying <3

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
haha, nah seriously, i was expecting some right weirdos, but everyone seemed friendly and easy to talk to tbh. apart from Daniel, didnt understand a f**king word he was saying <3

Davedreads spent the evening shouting at me ''I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU''.

Just before he was sick all over his own shoes. He may have shat himself aswell but we didn't find out. He's still there in his tent!!!

AK

M240i

Just before he was sick all over his own shoes. He may have shat himself aswell but we didn't find out. He's still there in his tent!!!

f**king LOL!

Anymore camping stories :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
pmsl, wish id have camped tbh! did LY/RB/MB/Funk White get swept away by the current?

No, it was only Rob and luke that got trapped down that end. FW was too busy sleeping. Strange woman went to bed at about 10.30pm absolutely hammered. Got back up and had a beer with us at about 3am and then went to bed. Got up at about 10.30 this morning and went back to bed at about 11!! Very random. Back to Rob and luke, Their tent was literally in a 3 inch deep stream. Felt real bad for them because all of their stuff was in there.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
f**king LOL!

Anymore camping stories :eek:

Not really mate. Just a load of abuse being thrown around.

The award for split personality goes to Toby though. Quiet as a mouse when he's sober. Get 3 litres of blackthorn down him and he goes into some sort of downs syndrome mode and swears really loudly at everyone. Looked like a proper spastic sat in a wheelchair at one point. Si's got photo's!!

AK

M240i

The award for split personality goes to Toby though. Quiet as a mouse when he's sober. Get 3 litres of blackthorn down him and he goes into some sort of downs syndrome mode and swears really loudly at everyone. Looked like a proper spastic sat in a wheelchair at one point. Si's got photo's!!

Haha. Cannae wait. Tow Bee try's to act the quiet one on here ;).

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

I'll never forget that. Ever. It was only ever going to end one way for Dave though, poor sod.

I have a picture of the tent, will upload in a bizzle.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

We were looking back at the photo's this morning. f**k. Me.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
There's certain ones that will never ever make it on to the internet.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You know my email.... I'm intrigued now.

I remember that!! FLOL!! Dan and his wet chinned friend.

I'll fire you one across now. It's f**king funny.

Lol at wet chinned friend! Toby and that f**king blackthorn.