ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chipped williams mpg

wats everyone getting mpg wise out of their standard and chipped williams? id be interested to know what adi gets, as ive got exact same spec engine as he has in my 19, and im getting 20mpg at 70mph<<------ not good at all!

jimbo

p.s. goes like stink tho, wich is nice!

Hello m8,

Well ive got a chipped willy lump, ive so far clocked 330miles on a full tank with enough juice to keep me going aittle longer!! Its my first tank since my convertion so ive not been shy with it at all!!! Been booting it every where getting used to it.

When i calm down abit ill work out how many miles i get to a full tank "normal - day 2 - day driving" i rekon ill get none shy of around 370 - 400ish the way things are going!! Alot better then i thought id get.

Mind you, i do nothing but motorway driving (well 85% anyway)

clio 20v

its not my day to day car so never really work out mpg

its the valver box that doesnt help on the motorway its revving it tits off at 90 mph

when i went donnington i did 160 mile and used 25 quids worth, usually get around 60-80 mile out of a tenner depending on how i drive it

i just got 410 miles on a full tank in mine. its not a willy engine though. thats a mix of motorway and town driving. mostly town though.

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 05 November 2003

its not my day to day car so never really work out mpg

its the valver box that doesnt help on the motorway its revving it tits off at 90 mph

when i went donnington i did 160 mile and used 25 quids worth, usually get around 60-80 mile out of a tenner depending on how i drive it
What revs u doing m8 @ 100mph with your valver box then? Think mine is around 5,000k :confused: tho dont quote me on that.

clio 20v

yeh bout 5k at the ton will do that at under part throttle but still munches the juice

willy box much better than that with longer 5th, i can prob get 100 mile out of a tenner really drivin carefully but thats no fun

adi