ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris' Non Sport Mk 2

If you can, try bringing the unit inside the house for a day or two, put it by a radiator that will remove any moisture in it, make sure its sealed as well.

If you can do that, throw a couple of bags of silicone crystals in the unit. You find them in shoe boxes.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
If you can, try bringing the unit inside the house for a day or two, put it by a radiator that will remove any moisture in it, make sure its sealed as well.

If you can do that, throw a couple of bags of silicone crystals in the unit. You find them in shoe boxes.

I'll have to do it when it stops raining think it stopped for about 10mins lol

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
aby7abur.jpg

Typical that I missed it re delivery tomorrow for my Coilovers.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Opened my coilovers up and seen they weren't the same as they last lot I had, I think they were silverlines as the top was red.

a5u4asu7.jpg

ere5y4ah.jpg

Hit a problem what the garage did to the top mounts before CSS

5e6y6asu.jpg

etumane7.jpg

9u5ezy8u.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Today while it was nice I put the rear Coilovers on my car here are a few pics I could undo the front shocks so I'll have to wait till next Saturday. Air wrench them off I think unless somebody has any tips?

uvy6unyp.jpg

asu5upet.jpg

vudenypu.jpg

e6u9yzu4.jpg

7e4ujuhu.jpg

2yte4equ.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
ATM yeah lol I have taken taken them up abit and there not too low coz they haven't settled yet.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Plus I did rear first. And then couldn't undo the front. So I wasn't putting the other rear back in.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
As a result in them being silly with my car they let me go half an hour early so I could do my front struts. They give me everything I needed

Not best pics and hight isn't adjusted yet will take some time.
e9adevej.jpg

bude9a4e.jpg

egagaga7.jpg

y3amu7az.jpg

sy6a9aba.jpg

8a7udy6a.jpg

Need somebody with a proper camera take some for me :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good pal. You're doing it wrong though. Wind them all the way down and then if it's undriveable raise it a little.

Need the camber sorting out though.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Thanks guys :) I love it

Ino tbh I'm just glad there on I can mess about with them now.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I'm keeping it it like this for a while.

Thanks Joe you'll have take some pics for me photo shoot :)