ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned, detailed Tungston....

Looking for a ph-quick...
After a bit of a road trip at the weekend, i collected thousands of bugs over my shiney paint :( . Excuse to give it a clean :approve:

PICT0040-1.jpg

PICT0041-1.gif

PICT0043-1.jpg

PICT0039-1.jpg

PICT0038-1.jpg

PICT0037-1.jpg

PICT0036-1.gif

PICT0032.jpg

Also removed my rear wiper in favour of a rubber gromet..

PICT0044.gif

The 'Clio16v' will be ditched to make way for a carbon boot strip :D

Seriously enjoyin the car right now and it will only get better! The 2ltr power plant will be dropped in a couple of weeks then its off to hill power for a rolling road test!

Thanks for looking, comments welcome as ever!
Cheers
Amir

That's pretty damn mint :cool:

Debadge is definitely the way to go though ;)

Is it lowered? Back looks a little too low imo (for handling purposes anyway lol)

O

Ollyb16v

With the back that low and a big exhaust,do you have problems with the dreaded speed bumps?

2 wheel power
That looks sexual! I love valvers, think I'm gonna have to get me 1 in the next few years once I have some no claims

Cheers guys! Im really happy with her at the mo! Yes the turinis will be painted anthracite at some point after the engine has been fitted!
Pm'd Mr. Freebone!

The car is abosutely unmarked! It had a respray a month or so ago, before the paint was just dull. No rust, well a small amount on the sills where some goon jacked it up wrong!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
roadtrip?! oh i suppose it was over 400 miles over the wkend!
looking lovely as always :)