ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned in the rain.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Had another day off today, so I set about cleaning the car. As soon as I'd got the gear out it started to piss it down. Typical :(
Anyhow I thought f**k it, and cleaned it anyway. Then tucked it into the garage while the rain stopped for bit of SRP, topped with a layer of Dodo Juice Banana Armour.

It stopped raining when I finished so went for a few quick snaps.

6005320451_de47bdca7b_b.jpg

6005326275_e54ca728ef_b.jpg

6005333467_bd335d10f9_b.jpg

6005882774_e8643245fb_b.jpg

6005344995_7399379aeb_b.jpg

6005358997_fbbb8a1233_b.jpg

6005365793_6bdc5cb845_b.jpg

6005914952_63684eb051_b.jpg

6005376615_26a775856e_b.jpg

Epic bean, but for the love of GOD, please remove the security stickers from the side windows. I think I must be the only Clio owner on here who thinks they completely ruin the look.

Reactions: DrR
  RB One Eight Two
Love your car mate, and some of the nicest pics you have taken. Love the panoramic shot.

Now you have mentioned the stickers I am doing the same. Mine will be off tomorrow lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks Great.... Cleaning in the rain is dedication that i've only done twice in 5 years.

Titanium 182
Awesome man, having my wheels refurbed again tomorrow. Going to get silver though I think :S

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks spot on mate. Strange to see pics of yours not at 10mm ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
very nice mate. i love having a spanking clean car when its just been raining as usually its the only time it looks dirty lol.
really starting to like that colour aswell

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
God I miss this car :( Just had a look through my old threads. It was bloody mint.

I was hoping the new owner would sign up on here so I could keep track of it, not seen it appear. A few people have spotted it out and about though!

I feel another RS itch coming...

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
God I miss this car :( Just had a look through my old threads. It was bloody mint.

I was hoping the new owner would sign up on here so I could keep track of it, not seen it appear. A few people have spotted it out and about though!

I feel another RS itch coming...

I think my BG 182 may be for sale soon......

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I got my girlfriend a 2005 Fabia and thought that when the baby came we could use that as a "family car". But I think I want something bigger, a Leon 225 maybe. The 182 is in really good condition, bit of a cliche but it is the best 1*2 I've had.