ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned my black gold 182

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Ive had this car about two weeks now and this is the 1st proper clean i've done. I washed it 3 times with the 2 bucket system dried it off then used Autoglym super resin polish. First time i've ever polished a car was amazed by the results took all the bird poo stains out and a few scratches.

Wish i'd gone and taken pictures at different locations. Pictures only taken on my iphone 4 too.

IMG_5084_zpsd1589961.jpg

IMG_5089_zpsead0e742.jpg

IMG_5087_zps9138514b.jpg

IMG_5081_zps2c3b58cf.jpg

IMG_5085_zps40d72269.jpg

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Yer need to restore the headlights too. Restored the ones on my old Clio and they looked amazing after. Car would look better with the black inserts in the headlights from a 172 I think

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
BG is stunning, it really really suits the 182, lovely finish mate from such a simple product. Get some Wax next. For after the SRP.

BG 182
Looks good. Get it waxed though or it won't stay polished for long.

My sentiments exactly.. Borrowed some cash for mine, so can't afford anything till I've paid of my debts! So a day after a wash, looks like I never bothered.