ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

>> Click here <<

ok been to the local autoquip and halfrauds, need..

995 paint, cant get it nwhere? prob gonno have to get it mixed which is a pig, coz its a light metallic green (greenish ice berg silver :oops:)

any ideas where else i could try? coz dont really want to have to have it mixed because i know what those muppets are like i would end up with pink paint or somthink.

if its a standard paint, go tot eh dealers.

Ive heard only good things about the halfords paint mixing service tbh

suspose i will give it a ago then wont break the bank i suspose, :D

just dont wanna spray my bits and then find out the mix is cack

yea i think im gonno get handy with the spray cans, smarten up the motor :) like i said in other post will get pics up ASAP. hopefully before i head bak to bournemouth.

Noooooooooooooooooo way!

local Autoquip doesnt have it in can, only somthink called twin pack?!?! my dad has a mini compressor so could do it like that?!

or halfords will mix it up for me... £20 for only half 500ml. sounds like a bit of a rip to me?

unless you are an experienced painter and have the equipment you wont stand a chance with twin pack £20 for just the paint is a rip off. Go to an independent 1 litre costs me £22. but you need hardener + thinners

im not a experience painter, my dad used to be a mechanic and own his own business back inthe day. its only to colour codes bits, hes got a small compressor and tools.

but id be much happier to hve cans.. donno y i just would be. but no where bloody does it. i knew the colour of my car would be a b**ch.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

twin pack would be to hard for you + the fumes are really bad and badically comtain sienide (i think) try looking for other motor factors they may do paint mixing and will amke it up to a can... my local charges 12 quid a can....