ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Phase 2, First Car

Clio Mk2 P2 1.2
Hi all, I've had a clio mk2 for my first car, and im wondering what interior, exterior mods that will look good but not too over the top :) Ive carboned the dash trims, and replaced the interior yellow bulb with a white one. I am thinking of a renualtsport grille and rensport interior, but not sure of the fitting of it. Also though about spraying the main console matte black or gloss black, any ideas? Will upload pics if requested.

​Ta, Bucko.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Welcome,

In terms of modifying you can do quite a bit to clios and some arnt very costly modifications.

First one I would definitely say is the RS Grille. Quite cheap and makes a massive difference. The RS interior is possible to do, im sure you need to add a resistor though and there is a guide on here to do it but you need to be a paid member to see it. £12 for a year and its a life saver for a lot of other guides etc you may need to use :)

Other things you can do is get a 172 Rear bumper and thats just a straight swap for the original one apart from you need the inner arches as they are a little bit wider than standard.

Also if you want to fit a 172 front bumper you will need the wings and skirts to do it.

Clio Mk2 P2 1.2
Bought some new pedals today, but they don't fit the exisiting ones so I might make a bracket at work to fit them on. Tempted on taking out the main console above the stereo and spraying it gloss black; any tips on how to do this? Also looked at prism LED's for the interior, the guy I was gonna buy them off said they weren't for road use, but what about for interiors? he didn't know. :(