ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 No.3 Project :)

Jap Box
Yehh about the same for me and i'm 22 with a clean record :/ i was thinking RB :D

Thats mad, im 20 with a crash against me plus a years no claims. Yet I looked into it and with a clean record id only be saving £2 a month so its not too bad.

Might buy a Si thats spares/repairs and fix it up while im waiting for my renewal :)

Jap Box
Deleted the aerial today :) have fitted an internal antenna thats pretty much invisible and covered over the hole with a blank. I can try get hold of a few of these if people are interested in them?

day2015.jpg

day2016.jpg

Also de chavved the bonnet by removing the shocking light up washer jets. The one had been drilled though for some reason so after removing I was left with a gaping hole, had to filler around it for now to stop water getting in, will get a new bonnet eventually.