ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16v Engine Query

Bent, tensioner and idler.

Pumps are seperate and are.

77 00 866 121 PUMP OIL 124.00 ---3 x 1

77 01 473 365 WATER PUMP 57.00 ---3 x 1

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

if the engines out then you could unbolt the gearbox and have a look at the clutch plate,replace it if its getting worn to save the cost of having it done at a later date.replace the water pump,aux belt and cambelt(get the above kit as it includes the tensioner and idler pulleys).if you fit a new engine then youll change the oil and filter so change the oil filter before you stick the engine back in because the filters awkward to change with the engine in.

Thanks Jay, I was planning on fitting a new clutch anyway, but didnt really think about the oil filter change. You expect these things to be easy!

Ta.

Thanks Ben, I have now got an engine to put in, collected it last saturday.

I bought it from one of the people called Chris on here. (There are LOADS of Chris on here! what is that all about!;))

Just looking into making it last as long as I can now. dont wanna have to take the thing out again for a while!

Cheers,

Chris.

This Damn Quote function isnt working!!!

BenR said this...

"The kit is

77 01 469 775 R19/ME KIT T/BELT 77.00 ---3 x 1

This has everything, and the idler just keeps the belt taught"

where was this price from Ben?

I got quoted £30 for the belt, and £65 ish for the idler & tensioner.

Cheers,

Chris.