ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16v head onto Williams bottom end

Clio 16V T4 Turbo Engine
ok i have a williams engine and my friend has just stuffed his valver with a stage 3 head, or 3 angle valve seats polished and ported with kent 280 degree valves on std hydraulic tappets.

will this fit onto my bottom end and will it give me more power / torque than the williams head ?

are the heads actually the same ?

and will the cams be worth having as kent states two different cams for the valver and the williams ?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
heads are different, cams are different. wouldnt bother tbh.

172 Cup, Clio 197
The head won't fit will it? williams 2ltr, valver 1.8ltr? Or is it the displacement that makes the cc rather than the bore?

the head does fit, im using a valver on my 2.0 block, the williams head has slightly bigger valves, its the crank that makes it 2.0, and a very slight overbore, as far as i know

of course the head fits...lol veecup shouldnt post without the knowledge...iplaced a valver head on a willy btmend.. worksno prob.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
did i say it wouldnt fit??? i said it was different and that i wouldnt bother fitting it.