ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 / 182 Launch control

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
Quoted from Henk's post

Launch Control makes it easier to have consistent launches from a stand-still as you only have to release the clutch. Instead of balancing the throttle & clutch simultaneously.
It also helps to avoid engine over-revving, and clutch and gearbox problems.

How it works;
When the engine is warmed up, at a stand-still you have a lowered 4500 rpm rev limiter and once you get moving at a certain speed, it enables the normal rev limiter again.

NOTE: Your vehicle speed sensor must be operational. (you must be able to see speed in the Live Data screen whilst the car is moving)

RS RIP
amazing stuff, like that :approve:

My car is like un concontrollable bullet shot off in first gear, i hate that on this car. Way too short and hard to keep traction.

Twingo RS 133 Cup
good idea to change the idle-revlimit :) have to ask Henk if he can do it with the Sagem S3000 of the twingo too...

Renaultsport Clio 172
only available for phase 1's at the momento =(

And is ready to download from the site for ONE Euro!!!!!!! PERFECT, RSTUNER ROCKS

RS RIP
Yeah sorry ! i meant the 1 euro. I think Henk has been tasting our national tobacco (being weed) :D ;)

he must be kidding or ??

*** i checked the site, got an email with the news-updates and had a look. He's not kidding ****

Twingo RS 133 Cup
*jealous on the weed thing*

no he ain't kidding. guess he makes his money with the devices and the licenses. hope that concept will last. on the other hand he said he is around since the early days of the clio MK1 valvers so I guess he knows what he's doing :)

PH1 172 Sport
Works really well on my clio. 4.5k launch is hard to get the power down though as the uk roads are crap and greasy for 80% of the year.

Renaultsport Clio 172
Hi Pals, just to let you know that is is now available from the site for the 6500 and 8200 ecus (172 and 82) some have 7300 ecu's, but didn't see listed for now.

It now costs 10 euros, looks like prices are rising to run and get yours LOL

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I hear there are Lambo's all over quaking in their boots.