ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup at auction

-
went to the auctions today to pick some cars up and there was a blue 172 cup there on a 52 plate i think.

had a big cliosport sticker in the rear window, yozzasport exhaust and big yozzasport sticker on the front of the bonnet.

im sure ive seen it on here somewhere and it must be due to the cliosport sticker.

ring any bells with anyone?

-
i was thinking that, it had the big coloured cliosport sticker on the rear screen.

and that yozzasport sticker that goes in the corner of the front of the bonnet, other than that it looked standard.

i didnt get the full reg no, sure it was a WR52 ***.

Must have been f**ked if it was in an auction.

i thought that but it was traded in against a new car as it come from a motorhouse.

Last edited:
It is yeah, but it's also where a lot of dogs end up too. Personally I hate auctions, they are only ok if your after a car that needs a bit of work doing on it, aprt from that they aren't good at all.

Ph1
Same goes for on the forecourt lol

Chances are the dealer didnt want a tarted up car and shipped it off to auction. Maybe it was a main dealer trade in which was a different marque to the car purchased eg BMW or Merc garage

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Auctions down at trench.I missed this one,but ive seen a couple of cups on a 52 plate round here.One of the guys is on here.

Dont know if it was his.

-
its now gone, wether it sold last friday and got picked up yesterday or its gone back to the dealers.

looked a decent one too, apart from the ash tray being on the passenger seat.