ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 limp mode after engine change

clio sport 172
i changed the engine in my clio 172 over weekend i fired it up it run fine i left it running for about 20 mins gave it a good rev and went to drive off and it went into limp mode i got the middle light come up on dials a orange square with a wavey bit in middle and engine managment light came up at same time! car wont go over 30mph or 3000rpm i had it plugged in last night and again today and the one today says somthing about a circit break ect ill upload pics below! whilst lifting old engine out we caught the map sensor wire and nock sensor wire and snapped the wires but repaird the wires PROPLY the bloke in garage also said my throttle body is only opening 25% when it should open 90% but he said this wont cause it to go in limp mode as it dident on my old engine, i have used my old inlet manifold and throttle body as new engine dident come with one

i am more concernd about the circit break one becuase aparently this is whats causing limp mode! any help will be great thanks!

gj7RYSXMMal4LezsxbwM25o1dIdoj3hiPm58pHxG1NbV7eLUr6OCWOSFo1uHAeOQgyIVz912AJHQkAnJFZ97431C90SGxmv7x9Os3klgt2mZoIHk273RCdqs4RckDnaM9BiMm4VrYKE17W8pK3Mkk4x1sop8yVm1o046bbBisd7eSbhZLW19G2+trPbTSzP0v+Enh3wzqH7Dfg3wF4ZvtC+JngLXf2ovDnhpddvPBMOlz6payWFrcTtJFJ5k

clio sport 172
okay so it wont let me upload the pics so what the machine said was

3623 solenoid val, var-tract int, manif, open circit???

when it says manif does that meen manifold?