ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 172 PLUGS. HOW DO I GET TO THEM ?

CLIO 172
Need to change the plugs on my 172 clio. Took plastic cover off and found the leads just disappear into the depths it seems ? What needs removing as i can't even see the plug caps, plugs or anything. No handbook either.:(
Thanks

CLIO 172
haha not to you maybe but i'm clueless mate.
As far as i can see there are 7 bolts on front of manifold & two near the coil pack & a bunch of connectors and the inlet from the filter. Do all these need to come off? Will i need a new gasket ?:S
Maybe i'm changing the plugs unnecesarily as checking the coil pack and pulling off each lead on the pack the engine dies down on 3 but pulling off the right hand front one makes no difference. Could it be the pack? There is a great deal of flashing when i reattach the lead but when its on the engine runs no differently { sick }. Still need a step by step removal in case its the lead { or plug which actually is brand new recently } please. Thanks
Homerv6

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Give me 5 mins mate, il go grap some pics and label parts u need to remove.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
sounds more like a coil pack buddy, you can pop the lead off and check for a spark quite easily

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Everything labeled there needs to be removed to make things easy, all bolts are 10mm, engine cover bolts are 5mm Allen keys (mine are anyway)
thingys.jpg