ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Never above 25mpg
^^ Sorry what was that... People shouldnt be so tight... if you want a 172 get 1... or save and get 1... not make a fake.

And to the person who called me a C**t... i can take that but at least im a C**t who drives a 172 !

Hey, it was a joke my friend. Too much heat in this thread ;)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
I agree with extremeinferno, i think this project could to turn out to be just foxys. oh btw millwal4life2008 how much is your insurance jus to be curious? lol

Audi S1
I agree with extremeinferno, i think this project could to turn out to be just foxys. oh btw millwal4life2008 how much is your insurance jus to be curious? lol

haha i knew that was coming.. its £2400 full comp south east london... but as i said save and you can afford... Cars are what i enjoy so money doenst bother me:rasp:

Never above 25mpg

f0xy's isn't a replica.

The only thing from a 172 that it has are Xenons and a rear bumper :dead:

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS

f0xy's isn't a replica.

The only thing from a 172 that it has are Xenons and a rear bumper :dead:

Good point, then again i dnt think i would really be bothered with getting all the 172 parts, i think what foxy did was good, we'll see how j.a.m.e.s gets on with this then, lol

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
millwallman, Are you pissed off because someone can make a rep of your car and look just as good/twatish as you even though its a 1.2 alright saying you should buy the real thing, fair enough but not all people are on 50k plus cliosport wages you know.

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
if its any conslation its gonna b £1800 in november :)...impreza when im 21 ;) ull see

Your 18 an drive a 172? Wtf im 18 an I have a 1.2 lol and my insurance is a grand fully comp aren't 172's insurance group 14? At my age that would put the insurance through the roof, especially with insurance prices rising

Audi S1
millwallman, Are you pissed off because someone can make a rep of your car and look just as good/tw*tish as you even though its a 1.2 alright saying you should buy the real thing, fair enough but not all people are on 50k plus cliosport wages you know.

Yes... im sooooooo annoyed tht someone can get a crapper car than me... and do it up to try and make it look like mine....some how i dont think i am THAT annoyed haha...1.2 vs 2.0 hmmm dnt some up

:boring:
Thts all folks

Audi S1
£2400 insurance is rediculus

Theres only a handfull of real renualt sports on here i would swap for mine anyway

Well... im not complaining....18 and have a clio sport...:rasp: I will rub it in so people may as well stop quoting on what im sayin...

is dirty.
Well done you own a Renaultsport Clio. You must be so proud of yourself. What is it..like..7 year old with 90k on the clock. Remember it's a Renault Clio you own, yes a RENAULT CLIO.

mk4 golf gttdi180
millwallman, Are you pissed off because someone can make a rep of your car and look just as good/tw*tish as you even though its a 1.2 alright saying you should buy the real thing, fair enough but not all people are on 50k plus cliosport wages you know.

Yes... im sooooooo annoyed tht someone can get a crapper car than me... and do it up to try and make it look like mine....some how i dont think i am THAT annoyed haha...1.2 vs 2.0 hmmm dnt some up

Thts all folks
yeah you own a clio sport but his is a 1.6 not a 1.2 and youl be kicked in the bollock with tax soon and his will only rise a bit . end of the day mate you must be tryng to compensate for something with the sport:nono:

is dirty.
Oh and great thread, but less talking more action. Can't wait to see everything going on the car.

fiesta 1.25

Thts all folks

For a start its a 1.6 and not far of the pace of your car.

£2400 insurance is rediculus

Theres only a handfull of real renualt sports on here i would swap for mine anyway

Well... im not complaining....18 and have a clio sport...:rasp: I will rub it in so people may as well stop quoting on what im sayin...

Good for you,most people do on here but i thought you had an RS

Yozza'd Titanium 182
It is a project thread, from start to finish, just didnt wanna miss anything out
Lol, I could of have had all that shizz sat in my garden within two days.
Folk usually say I got this, then did this, now it looks like this (if you get my drift)

You may aswell title this thread, random shizz to go on my car sat in my back garden for now;)

bet you have spent more time looking at this thread than anyone

Yozza'd Titanium 182
the thing thats gonna be unique about my replica is the colour of the car.....

none of you have thought of that :)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Well done you own a Renaultsport Clio. You must be so proud of yourself. What is it..like..7 year old with 90k on the clock. Remember it's a Renault Clio you own, yes a RENAULT CLIO.

haha hes getting ripped to f**k but just cant see it... tool

More pictures to come wether you like it or not

Lol, I could of have had all that shizz sat in my garden within two days.
Folk usually say I got this, then did this, now it looks like this (if you get my drift)

You may aswell title this thread, random shizz to go on my car sat in my back garden for now;)

bet you have spent more time looking at this thread than anyone
Yeah I sure have, i'm waiting to see if the bits jump up from the garden & attach themselves to the car.

Audi S1
People make me laugh because i say i have a Clio sport... and then they have to say fought u had a RS.... at the end of the day... its a 172... clio/RS... still a 172 sooooo do ur self a favour... and shut up :)

Lupo GTI
Well mate I hope you do it.

I bought Karl's old 172 replica, best thing I have done really.
Couldn't afford insurance, tax, running costs of a 1*2 so I bought a replica instead.
I don't plan to race anyone, I don't need to drive with lots of speed, I just like the look of them and wanted to have one but as above wasen't able to afford to run one, this way I can have the best of both worlds, looks of an RS with the cheapness of 1.2.

It still has the 1.2 badges on, I have no complaints with it, I've thought about putting the 2.0l badges on mine a few times, I'm still undecided but like I read in a post before, if your not gonna be racing anyone - whats the harm in having these on?

For me it's ideal, I can't wait to see yours mate.
I'll keep checking out the thread.

Audi S1
Well mate I hope you do it.

I bought Karl's old 172 replica, best thing I have done really.
Couldn't afford insurance, tax, running costs of a 1*2 so I bought a replica instead.
I don't plan to race anyone, I don't need to drive with lots of speed, I just like the look of them and wanted to have one but as above wasen't able to afford to run one, this way I can have the best of both worlds, looks of an RS with the cheapness of 1.2.

It still has the 1.2 badges on, I have no complaints with it, I've thought about putting the 2.0l badges on mine a few times, I'm still undecided but like I read in a post before, if your not gonna be racing anyone - whats the harm in having these on?

For me it's ideal, I can't wait to see yours mate.
I'll keep checking out the thread.

Why put 2.0 bages on it when its not! ITS ANNOYING!!!

Clio's
Im 18 and own a 172... how do u feel...:rasp:[/quote]

Well done you. i turned 20 last week and have a 172, a 172 replica and a 172 track car! at the end of the day your car is still only worth bout 3-4 grand! not really something to brag about

Status
Not open for further replies.