ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio 172 track car

JKING3008

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Delivery from @pure-motorsport for the lightweight pulley kit with standard damped crank pulley
IMG_20200325_094804.jpg

So the list of stuff to be done is slowly getting longer:
- install rebuilt gearbox with Gripper Diff & Final drive from @NorthloopCup
- Install RTS clutch kit and TTV Flywheel
- Install Powerflex Black Wishbone bushes & PMS wishbone strengthening plates
- Install powerflex black rear beam bushes & PMS rear beam strengthening plates
- brake fluid flush/ replace with Motul RBF600
- install lightweight pulley kit & replace with OE equivalent crank pulley
- replace water pump, dephaser, etc
- replace VVT solenoid seal (as wet around solenoid)

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  www.trackclio.co.uk
All sounds good!

Is this going to be a typical cs build, buy car, spend thousands on it, do a couple of trackdays then break it? :p

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
I bought your bright orange subframe off your old grey car! Currently off the car at the moment because it's broken (again) but a little piece of yours still sees the road ;)
That shell must have sat at CitRen for about 18 months surely?

Can't wait to see this out and about!

JKING3008

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
All sounds good!

Is this going to be a typical cs build, buy car, spend thousands on it, do a couple of trackdays then break it? :p
Hopefully not😜 I'm gonna try and keep this longer than a year😂

I bought your bright orange subframe off your old grey car! Currently off the car at the moment because it's broken (again) but a little piece of yours still sees the road ;)

Ah sweet, I couldn't remember who had bought what stuff lol. How come it's broken?😢
Someone did mention it had been for sale for ages at Cit-Ren. They got the Shell for taking everything off the car for me.
It will be soon, once all this S🤬T has blown over😎

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  www.trackclio.co.uk

ah is that where the shell was, it gone now?

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
Ah sweet, I couldn't remember who had bought what stuff lol. How come it's broken?😢
Someone did mention it had been for sale for ages at Cit-Ren. They got the Shell for taking everything off the car for me.
It will be soon, once all this S🤬T has blown over😎
Turbo Manifold studs pinged a couple weekends ago so it's down the unit in the healing corner, I was hoping to get some solid time on it but now I wish I attempted it at home!