ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172cup vs 182 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a 172cup and now have a 182, I reckon the 182 is quicker but my boyfriend reckons the cup was quicker, what do you reckon? I think maybe the cup was slightly more responsive, but defo reckon the 182 is quicker. The 182 is certainly more thirsty for petrol than the cup thou :(

please use the search facility

Please stop posting this drivel, it's far more boring than repeated topics. Not everyone spends their life on here, and not everyone knows what you're bored of reading. So if you're bored of it then don't read it.

On topic, I'd imagine there would be a fag paper between them either way. Performance-wise, they're the same car :)

Please stop posting this drivel, it's far more boring than repeated topics. Not everyone spends their life on here, and not everyone knows what you're bored of reading. So if you're bored of it then don't read it.

On topic, I'd imagine there would be a fag paper between them either way. Performance-wise, they're the same car :)

recommending a search is drivel? - lol
u signed up in 2004 how can you say i spend my life on here?

craig <3

recommending a search is drivel? - lol
u signed up in 2004 how can you say i spend my life on here?

I don't spend my time on here entering threads just so I can use the admin cliche of 'use the search'. It's a public forum.

it wouldnt be a cliche if people searched in the first place,there is a reason for it being there. . .tbh if it really bothers you that much pm me with your concerns.

Erm, yeah I'm losing sleep over it. PM on the way.

The search is great, but if you don't want people asking questions about Clios, then the forum would have been dead 4 years ago. Your instant response was 'use the search' in big bold letters. You added the sum total of f**k all. Anyway...:)

look at the answers above, after reading that, dont you think that using the search facility would have given a more accurate answer? il leave that for you to decide. Maybe because a female started the thread you feel obligated to defend, who knows, who cares? end of.

TBH I had not even noticed a 'female' (wtf?) started the thread, and it has zero impact on the discussion. Don't read what you don't find interesting. Clearly you only clicked on this topic because it bored you. What's more boring than that?

Anyway, feel the love :) You'll never stop these topics appearing.

Peddled device
For the record we all know 34b is better than a 36c cup size in the ladies bubble wrap department so l say 182 Cup (dry 172 Cup is quicker...just...wet 182 Cup is quicker)....and l've had both so l know.

I've also had both cars too ;)

TBH I had not even noticed a 'female' (wtf?) started the thread, and it has zero impact on the discussion. Don't read what you don't find interesting. Clearly you only clicked on this topic because it bored you. What's more boring than that?

Anyway, feel the love :) You'll never stop these topics appearing.
why does my boredom concern you, seriously as i said, pm me if it bothers you that much.

MCS R56

Amen!:lolup:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
how can you say i spend my life on here?

The fact that you posted this at 1.30 in the morning, personally shows me that you've got no life.

Do you like the buzz of being an internet warrior?

As has been said, not everybody spends their days on here and knows what threads have and haven't been posted.

how can you say i spend my life on here?

The fact that you posted this at 1.30 in the morning, personally shows me that you've got no life.

Do you like the buzz of being an internet warrior?

As has been said, not everybody spends their days on here and knows what threads have and haven't been posted.
roy, along with anyone else who was posting at 1.30 must have no life also.

im an internet warrior now because i told someone to search.

not everyone knows whats been posted, but your initiative would tell you that there has been a thread on ''172 vs 182'' before.hence the recommendation to search

seriously pm me if it bothers you that much then pm me. . .if not stfu.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
roy has valid points tbh. i agree, we do need to use the search facility more as people do get pissed of fwith repeated threads.

however the firstreply in bold was a bit ott imo. would have been much more helpful suggesting doing a search and then showing some links to some interesting discussions on the topic.

plus if we want to do the ''who spends'' more time on here, i think you win nathan as your average posts per day is higher than roy munsons ;) lol

Cooper S
roy has valid points tbh. i agree, we do need to use the search facility more as people do get pissed of fwith repeated threads.

however the firstreply in bold was a bit ott imo. would have been much more helpful suggesting doing a search and then showing some links to some interesting discussions on the topic.

plus if we want to do the ''who spends'' more time on here, i think you win nathan as your average posts per day is higher than roy munsons ;) lol

+1

Just because alot of us see some of these threads time and time again doesn't mean to say that they don't raise some interesting points and also that alot of the less frequent visitors to the site have do not want to read them?!

Writen off dci 100

yo be fare they're are both cs geeks lol

only joking

+1 Share the love

oh and the 172 cups quicker but not enough to raise any concern

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Search is balls...If everyone used it there would be no point of CS, as 99% of topics have been covered!!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol @ geeks, we are geeks!!

indeed, agree with Ali, plus opinions change so much overtime too.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the toaster answer is the most accurate answer i have heard on the subject tbh.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Except every twin toaster i've ever used pops up both pieces of bread at the same time.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
me thinks thats kinda the point ;) i bet if you slowed it down superslomo style one would pop up first though:D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Would be to many variables, as i'm sure each slice of toasts would be different hight for a start, also the two slices of bread are on the same bracket thats released when sprung up so how could one be faster than the other?

M2 Competition
Simple answer... look at test reports of both cars around tracks, and being timed on a straight... enough magazines, and renault themselves, have tested them.

172 cup comes out quicker in a straight line, 182 would be quicker around a circuit/ back road in most hands with traction etc.

Anyways, onto toast.

Id say they'd pop up at the same time. The pop up bit under the toast is one piece in my toaster, so be impossible for there to be anything in it. Unless one slice is springier.

Have heard of people buttering toast before toasting before, anyone do this?

Would surely make a mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.