ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172cup vs 182 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 182 Trophy
Search is balls...If everyone used it there would be no point of CS, as 99% of topics have been covered!!!

I agree with this but I also think, if you get annoyed with this thread coming up time and time again then don't bother reading it.........;)

Some people are so f*****g rude, I aint no internet warrior who spends their life on here and I am a new member and didnt realise I could search what i was asking about, fair play to the person who was sticking up for me, and I am sure it aint cos he realised I am a lady! I can imagine my question has been asked many times before but its nice to know what new people think. So if you dont like the thread dont comment or even better dont f*****g read it.

Cooper S
CTO4003.B.jpg
CTM4023.jpg

Which do you think is quicker out of these two - The Delonghi Icona Cup and The Delonghi Metropolis FF? Note the more stripped out/track focused styling on the Blue Icona, I think that this one would just have the edge. I prefer the styling of the Metropolis though.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Some people are so f*****g rude, I aint no internet warrior who spends their life on here and I am a new member and didnt realise I could search what i was asking about, fair play to the person who was sticking up for me, and I am sure it aint cos he realised I am a lady! I can imagine my question has been asked many times before but its nice to know what new people think. So if you dont like the thread dont comment or even better dont f*****g read it.

CTO4003.B.jpg
CTM4023.jpg

Which do you think is quicker out of these two - The Delonghi Icona Cup and The Delonghi Metropolis FF? Note the more stripped out/track focused styling on the Blue Icona, I think that this one would just have the edge. I prefer the styling of the Metropolis though.

the comedy genius of the OP getting stressed and then this post cracked me right up lol

only on cliosport.

Cooper S
I think the switch gear looks more lightweight on the Icona Cup, think it would have the edge in a "pop-off"

Astra Twintop
there seems to be the usual keyboard warriors posting the same stuff again. the posting elite as it were!

M2 Competition
I like the blue icona, much sportier looking model. Boy does that look like it can handle some toast.

804.jpg

Are these still the toasters of choice?

Cooper S
In all seriousness, yes, the toaster analogy was blatently implying there is not alot in it...but probably worth looking in to all the same.. There are some exciting models on the market!

M2 Competition
Which toaster are you stunting at the moment mate?

Im on a rubbish morphy richards job, difficult to gauge browning control :dapprove:

You know the problem with toast? Two slices pop up, you whip one out, and spread some margarine on it. But by the time you get the second, the consistency has changed. Why not have a time delay?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
You know the problem with toast? Two slices pop up, you whip one out, and spread some margarine on it. But by the time you get the second, the consistency has changed. Why not have a time delay?
Then you also have "toast sweat" to worry about too.

M2 Competition
Good call. Although will ignore margerine (the devils butter)

Its all about buttering when its hot, cant understand people that spread it on cold, wrecking the toast in the process.

Run two toasters, one pressed down 20 seconds before the other?

And why do toasters have settings 1-6 when 3 burns the toast.

What does 4,5 and 6 do?

I tend to arrange the (post pop) toast in a roof like structure to prevent the sweat prior to spreading.

Writen off dci 100
And why do toasters have settings 1-6 when 3 burns the toast.

What does 4,5 and 6 do?

I tend to arrange the (post pop) toast in a roof like structure to prevent the sweat prior to spreading.

the furthest i dare go was up to 4 and the toaster started shaking the house

iv heard rumers of an old lady that was making toast on 6 and got sucked into a black hole created by the toaster and was never seen again

just a rumer though

Status
Not open for further replies.