ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 door mirror smashed! help

clio 182 +206 2.0hdi+avan
squeezing through a narrow pass yesterday i caught my passenger side mirror on another car! :mad:

the rear casing has popped off and the mirror is smashed.

my question is, are the mk1 and mk2 mirrors the same, or does the 182 have mirrors all of its own??

hoping i can go to scrappy and pop a casing from there and hopefully the glass too!

any pointers would be great.

bg is black gold right?

guess they will fit my black clio 182?

i only need one though? and the glass too.

how much for one with the glass?

Za**** & Xr250R
bg is black gold right?

guess they will fit my black clio 182?

i only need one though? and the glass too.

how much for one with the glass?

Yes mate they are Black Gold and yes they will fit your 182 as they came off my 182 :)

I'm not willing to split matey as i'd have to find a buyer for the other one, you'd pay silly amount's from the renault dealer for one and then you'd have to have it sprayed it would cost twice that infact even more. If you buy them i wil throw the glass in for free ;)

mmm, ill re examine the damage tomo, i only looked at it once in the dark when i happened.

been wrapped in a carrier bag ever since.

i see theres a few on ebay the complete mirror for a bout 20 quid, ill get back to you after inspection in the morning.

Za**** & Xr250R
mmm, ill re examine the damage tomo, i only looked at it once in the dark when i happened.

been wrapped in a carrier bag ever since.

i see theres a few on ebay the complete mirror for a bout 20 quid, ill get back to you after inspection in the morning.

No bother matey if you call cliospares they have got complete wing mirror's :)

no not mine.

ive broken so many mirrors, i got at least 14 years to do on top of that one!

t12eed can you do the mirror covers and glass for 20 quid mate?

if so ill paypal the money now!

andy

the box is ticked to enable private messaging? dont know what else i can do?

i have other msg's in my box.

:dapprove: