ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 FF with both Cup Packs - Only 61k, £1k in maintenance in 2017 - £2800ono

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Due to needing the space on the driveway and currently having three vehicles I have dropped the Clio to £2800 ono it is an absolute steal at this price.

Only just over 61000 miles on the clock with a new Renault alternator and aux kit, cambelt and kit and power steering pump all replaced in January. Reluctant sale due to new house purchase in March and lack of use. Only done 1000 miles since January as I commute to work on the train. I am in my thirtees and the previous owner was an ex race car engineer in his fiftees who did a lot of sensible improvements to the car.

Car is also listed on eBay now see the eBay listing for pictures and a thorough description of the cars condition and history and the extras included. I have reserved the right to stop the auction should I get a good offer and I would rather sell to an enthusiast than someone who will abuse the car subject to an acceptable offer. If you want to bid via the auction feel free but there is already a bid and a good number of watchers:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322580297068?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Any questions do let me know.............

Best Regards,
Darren