ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182, Good price or not ???

182 FF Cup options
Hello everyone, im new to the forum so please be gentle with me. I just put a deposit down on a Clio 182 2.0 sports cup 04 reg in artic blue with both cup options, and its also full fat so its got all the extras, and its done 28k. Im paying £7,600. Could someone tell me if thats a good price or am i being ripped off. It is due a service and it needs taxing next month. The car is immacult though inside and out apart from a little scuff on one alloy, no stone chips though.

Dan:)

182 FF Cup options
Im from Bicester near Oxford. You? I thought it was ok, so will i enjoy my new toy??? Semms like a nice car, just winds me up when people say its a womens car grrrrr.
Dan

Golf R/Leon FR
ignore the womans car comments lol

not as if your driving a MGF or MX-5 which is a womans car!!

yeah you will enjoy it ive had mine 18months now and i still love driving it.

what cars have you had previous??
im from middlesbrough fella so quite away from you :)

182 FF Cup options
I have had an old mini, an MGZR 105, a Bmw 316i (company car), a subaru impreza 2.0 sport special( non turbo so slow), and a golf gti 1.8 turbo 150 bhp which im selling. Clio should be quicker than the golf gti right?
Dan

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio
Seems like a very good price. I've had my 182 for 18months too, its great, still puts a big smile on my face.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Welcome to CS mate . Looks like a good price to me . Like justinRT says , its not a cup , its a full fat with the cup packs , better car imo than the cup :quiet:

182 FF Cup options
Sorry yes you are all right its a full fat clio 182 with both cup options. Thankyou for the warm welcome. Glad its a good price. Is mine called an RS then?
Dan

182 FF Cup options
Cheers lads, thanks for all your comments. Cant wait to pick it up. Should be this weekend. Deposits down. Would like to have it remapped but not sure what the bhp gains are?????
Dan

R35 GTR
warm it up for a few miles, than rape it.lol. You will love it I am sure.

Dont bother with modding the engine unless you have more money than sense. Or just plain stoopid like me, its one of the worst engines to tune in terms of cost.

But, exhaust will need replacing as renault ones are shite. Get an induction kit if you want the noise, or panel filter(cheaper).

Inlet manifold and a remap would be best best for around 400 notes. Then H+R coilovers for the handling, then stop.

handsyboy said:
Hello everyone, im new to the forum so please be gentle with me. I just put a deposit down on a Clio 182 2.0 sports cup 04 reg in artic blue with both cup options, and its also full fat so its got all the extras, and its done 28k. Im paying £7,600. Could someone tell me if thats a good price or am i being ripped off. It is due a service and it needs taxing next month. The car is immacult though inside and out apart from a little scuff on one alloy, no stone chips though.

Dan:)

welcome fella , defo a good price imo .........