ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 non cup

182 ff
hi ,can anyone help, i bought a clio 1882 2005 few weeks ago,its felt ok on town test drive just the trackin was out,trackin beens done but the steering dont feel right(never drivin one before)feels dangerous at speed (50/60)like u aint in control,my last car old focus wud leave me for dead i thought clios are ment to be good. ot have i bought a lemon.i have missed matched tires on it.i was thinkin of replacing steering fliud(wud this make steering tighter? and buyin new shocks and eibach sportlines springs and new bushes,then good tires michilin ex p2s.would all this make it handle like a cup or shall i just try to trade it in for a mini cooper s. i found out all belts been changed at 57,000 with new water pump and new pads dics all round and a new scorpion exhaust.ave just boughtelf evol oil oil filter ,air filter and spark plugs(they said theres was better that ngk platuim ones) all from renault dealership.any advice wud be helpfull.
even at slow speeds steering feels funny no feed back from the tires its like u have no control

Last edited:
Hello ben123b, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.

Get some good tyres. Get your tracking checked.

Last edited: